John McTiernan Is on the "Run"
Still gravitating toward action genre, "Die Hard" director John McTiernan has secured deals to helm a thriller action simply entitled "Run" which "Pathfinder" star Karl Urban is about to topline.
Budgeted at $30 million, the project will find Urban portraying an Interpol agent who, while pursuing a murder suspect, unearths a fraud conspiracy. Script reportedly contains one hundred pages of car chases.
Shooting is scheduled to begin in August and post in London with Michael Pierce and Mark Williams both producing. Serving as the executive producer is Future Films topper Stephen Margolis, whose latest producing work "Goodbye Bafana" was recently screened at this year's Berlin International Film Festival.
More Run News
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video