John McTiernan Is on the "Run"
Still gravitating toward action genre, "Die Hard" director John McTiernan has secured deals to helm a thriller action simply entitled "Run" which "Pathfinder" star Karl Urban is about to topline.
Budgeted at $30 million, the project will find Urban portraying an Interpol agent who, while pursuing a murder suspect, unearths a fraud conspiracy. Script reportedly contains one hundred pages of car chases.
Shooting is scheduled to begin in August and post in London with Michael Pierce and Mark Williams both producing. Serving as the executive producer is Future Films topper Stephen Margolis, whose latest producing work "Goodbye Bafana" was recently screened at this year's Berlin International Film Festival.
More Run News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce