John McTiernan Is on the "Run"
Still gravitating toward action genre, "Die Hard" director John McTiernan has secured deals to helm a thriller action simply entitled "Run" which "Pathfinder" star Karl Urban is about to topline.
Budgeted at $30 million, the project will find Urban portraying an Interpol agent who, while pursuing a murder suspect, unearths a fraud conspiracy. Script reportedly contains one hundred pages of car chases.
Shooting is scheduled to begin in August and post in London with Michael Pierce and Mark Williams both producing. Serving as the executive producer is Future Films topper Stephen Margolis, whose latest producing work "Goodbye Bafana" was recently screened at this year's Berlin International Film Festival.
More Run News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie