John McTiernan Is on the "Run"
Still gravitating toward action genre, "Die Hard" director John McTiernan has secured deals to helm a thriller action simply entitled "Run" which "Pathfinder" star Karl Urban is about to topline.
Budgeted at $30 million, the project will find Urban portraying an Interpol agent who, while pursuing a murder suspect, unearths a fraud conspiracy. Script reportedly contains one hundred pages of car chases.
Shooting is scheduled to begin in August and post in London with Michael Pierce and Mark Williams both producing. Serving as the executive producer is Future Films topper Stephen Margolis, whose latest producing work "Goodbye Bafana" was recently screened at this year's Berlin International Film Festival.
More Run News
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'