John McTiernan Is on the "Run"
Still gravitating toward action genre, "Die Hard" director John McTiernan has secured deals to helm a thriller action simply entitled "Run" which "Pathfinder" star Karl Urban is about to topline.
Budgeted at $30 million, the project will find Urban portraying an Interpol agent who, while pursuing a murder suspect, unearths a fraud conspiracy. Script reportedly contains one hundred pages of car chases.
Shooting is scheduled to begin in August and post in London with Michael Pierce and Mark Williams both producing. Serving as the executive producer is Future Films topper Stephen Margolis, whose latest producing work "Goodbye Bafana" was recently screened at this year's Berlin International Film Festival.
More Run News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift