Two Haven't Ruled Out Destiny's Child's Reunion
It turns out that Destiny's Child is not so deeply buried after all. Member Kelly Rowland makes sure that the group will get back together again and perform, someday.
"We listen to each other's songs and offer constructive criticism," Rowland said. "We went our separate ways because we're getting older and have different personal goals. But we might get back together one day. For now, we're giving each other space."
Few days ago Beyonce Knowles also made her statement regarding the possible reunion. She said, "The beautiful thing is that if we ever do decide to do another record, because we're friends, we can. I think as far as Destiny's Child, our main focus is for us to maintain our friendship. And if in three years, five years, 10 years, whenever we decide we want to do another Destiny's Child record, then we'll do it."
Destiny's Child is still recorded as the best selling all female group of all time. They devastated the fans when they came to the decision to split in 2005. Each has pursued their own projects since. The other bandmate Michelle Williams (II) has not made her comment regarding the reunion.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'