Two Haven't Ruled Out Destiny's Child's Reunion
It turns out that Destiny's Child is not so deeply buried after all. Member Kelly Rowland makes sure that the group will get back together again and perform, someday.
"We listen to each other's songs and offer constructive criticism," Rowland said. "We went our separate ways because we're getting older and have different personal goals. But we might get back together one day. For now, we're giving each other space."
Few days ago Beyonce Knowles also made her statement regarding the possible reunion. She said, "The beautiful thing is that if we ever do decide to do another record, because we're friends, we can. I think as far as Destiny's Child, our main focus is for us to maintain our friendship. And if in three years, five years, 10 years, whenever we decide we want to do another Destiny's Child record, then we'll do it."
Destiny's Child is still recorded as the best selling all female group of all time. They devastated the fans when they came to the decision to split in 2005. Each has pursued their own projects since. The other bandmate Michelle Williams (II) has not made her comment regarding the reunion.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture