The End of 50 Cent's Career?
In what may have been a slip of tongue, rapper 50 Cent has given the idea that he might end his career in music.
Telling MTV News he said, "I already recorded 10 tracks for my next album, Before I Self-Destruct, and that record will come out February 4th. So Curtis (is released) June 26th, (Before I Self-Destruct) February 4th... and then they're gonna put out a greatest hits album but my album requirements are completed."
The rapper has scored a number of achievements in recent years through his albums "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" (2003) and "The Massacre" (2005). He also indicated a willingness to collaborate with Robbie Wiliams earlier this month.
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder