The End of 50 Cent's Career?
In what may have been a slip of tongue, rapper 50 Cent has given the idea that he might end his career in music.
Telling MTV News he said, "I already recorded 10 tracks for my next album, Before I Self-Destruct, and that record will come out February 4th. So Curtis (is released) June 26th, (Before I Self-Destruct) February 4th... and then they're gonna put out a greatest hits album but my album requirements are completed."
The rapper has scored a number of achievements in recent years through his albums "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" (2003) and "The Massacre" (2005). He also indicated a willingness to collaborate with Robbie Wiliams earlier this month.
More 50 Cent News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'