The End of 50 Cent's Career?
In what may have been a slip of tongue, rapper 50 Cent has given the idea that he might end his career in music.
Telling MTV News he said, "I already recorded 10 tracks for my next album, Before I Self-Destruct, and that record will come out February 4th. So Curtis (is released) June 26th, (Before I Self-Destruct) February 4th... and then they're gonna put out a greatest hits album but my album requirements are completed."
The rapper has scored a number of achievements in recent years through his albums "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" (2003) and "The Massacre" (2005). He also indicated a willingness to collaborate with Robbie Wiliams earlier this month.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival