The End of 50 Cent's Career?
In what may have been a slip of tongue, rapper 50 Cent has given the idea that he might end his career in music.
Telling MTV News he said, "I already recorded 10 tracks for my next album, Before I Self-Destruct, and that record will come out February 4th. So Curtis (is released) June 26th, (Before I Self-Destruct) February 4th... and then they're gonna put out a greatest hits album but my album requirements are completed."
The rapper has scored a number of achievements in recent years through his albums "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" (2003) and "The Massacre" (2005). He also indicated a willingness to collaborate with Robbie Wiliams earlier this month.
More 50 Cent News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'