The End of 50 Cent's Career?
In what may have been a slip of tongue, rapper 50 Cent has given the idea that he might end his career in music.
Telling MTV News he said, "I already recorded 10 tracks for my next album, Before I Self-Destruct, and that record will come out February 4th. So Curtis (is released) June 26th, (Before I Self-Destruct) February 4th... and then they're gonna put out a greatest hits album but my album requirements are completed."
The rapper has scored a number of achievements in recent years through his albums "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" (2003) and "The Massacre" (2005). He also indicated a willingness to collaborate with Robbie Wiliams earlier this month.
More 50 Cent News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters