Kanye West Gets His Adrenaline Pumped for "Graduation"
Kanye West has coined the term "Glow in the Dark Tour" for his coming jaunt. Along with the name, comes a carefully planned and way ahead preparation to promote his upcoming album "Graduation".
"My new tour is called the Glow in the Dark Tour - and I wanted to say it on MTV so no one would be able to take it, and it's documented I said it," West said during an interview with MTV.
For the stage act West has hired Jamie King, a choreographer who is responsible for Madonna's spectacular concerts. "I saw the last Madonna concert - he (Jamie) did the last Madonna concerts and so I've been sitting down vibing with him, 'cause I want to bring the level of entertainment up another level."
West's long-awaited "Graduation" arrives on the shelves on September 18 with first single "Can't Tell Me Nothing" already leaking on the Internet. Upon the idea behind his album's name he said, "Graduation - I'm graduating from a school called Universe City. You'll feel the whole vibe of the album - you'll see right when I drop the first single."
More Kanye West News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie