Kanye West Gets His Adrenaline Pumped for "Graduation"
Kanye West has coined the term "Glow in the Dark Tour" for his coming jaunt. Along with the name, comes a carefully planned and way ahead preparation to promote his upcoming album "Graduation".
"My new tour is called the Glow in the Dark Tour - and I wanted to say it on MTV so no one would be able to take it, and it's documented I said it," West said during an interview with MTV.
For the stage act West has hired Jamie King, a choreographer who is responsible for Madonna's spectacular concerts. "I saw the last Madonna concert - he (Jamie) did the last Madonna concerts and so I've been sitting down vibing with him, 'cause I want to bring the level of entertainment up another level."
West's long-awaited "Graduation" arrives on the shelves on September 18 with first single "Can't Tell Me Nothing" already leaking on the Internet. Upon the idea behind his album's name he said, "Graduation - I'm graduating from a school called Universe City. You'll feel the whole vibe of the album - you'll see right when I drop the first single."
More Kanye West News
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split