Kanye West Gets His Adrenaline Pumped for "Graduation"
Kanye West has coined the term "Glow in the Dark Tour" for his coming jaunt. Along with the name, comes a carefully planned and way ahead preparation to promote his upcoming album "Graduation".
"My new tour is called the Glow in the Dark Tour - and I wanted to say it on MTV so no one would be able to take it, and it's documented I said it," West said during an interview with MTV.
For the stage act West has hired Jamie King, a choreographer who is responsible for Madonna's spectacular concerts. "I saw the last Madonna concert - he (Jamie) did the last Madonna concerts and so I've been sitting down vibing with him, 'cause I want to bring the level of entertainment up another level."
West's long-awaited "Graduation" arrives on the shelves on September 18 with first single "Can't Tell Me Nothing" already leaking on the Internet. Upon the idea behind his album's name he said, "Graduation - I'm graduating from a school called Universe City. You'll feel the whole vibe of the album - you'll see right when I drop the first single."
More Kanye West News
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson