Velvet Revolver to Hit Stages with Alice in Chains
For what could be the most anticipated joint act, Velvet Revolver and Alice in Chains have decided to hit the road together for a summer tour. The two huge names in rock industry will shake the stages in U.S. and Canada until fall.
"They're good friends of ours, and obviously they have amazing songs," Velvet frontman Scott Weiland said upon Alice. "People have been saying the shows were amazing, and they were drawing some pretty big crowds, so we figured it would be kind of a cool gig. It would be fun to watch them play every night and listen to those songs."
The tour will run from August to October and have El Paso alternative punk band Sparta opening the second leg. Velvet is still determining who will open for the first one.
Before starting this tour, Velvet tour alone to promote their upcoming album "Libertad" that is arriving July 3 in US. Meanwhile, Alice that reunited in 2005 has some materials ready for a new album but still waiting for the confirmation of vocalist William DuVall's involvement.
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie