Jon Heder and Wife Kirsten Are Proud Parents of a Healthy Baby Girl
Jon Heder and wife Kirsten Heder welcome a new addition to their clan. The "Blades of Glory" star has become a father for the first time as Kirsten gave birth to a baby girl.
The funnyman's publicist confirmed the birth to People on Tuesday May 22nd, saying the newly born, named Evan Jane Heder, is "safe and sound and healthy." Other details, including the date of birth, were not given.
Heder and Kirsten met at Brigham Young University in Utah and married in 2002. They announced September last year that they were expecting their first child together.
Congrats for the proud parents.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'