Jon Heder and Wife Kirsten Are Proud Parents of a Healthy Baby Girl
Jon Heder and wife Kirsten Heder welcome a new addition to their clan. The "Blades of Glory" star has become a father for the first time as Kirsten gave birth to a baby girl.
The funnyman's publicist confirmed the birth to People on Tuesday May 22nd, saying the newly born, named Evan Jane Heder, is "safe and sound and healthy." Other details, including the date of birth, were not given.
Heder and Kirsten met at Brigham Young University in Utah and married in 2002. They announced September last year that they were expecting their first child together.
Congrats for the proud parents.
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set