Jon Heder and Wife Kirsten Are Proud Parents of a Healthy Baby Girl
Jon Heder and wife Kirsten Heder welcome a new addition to their clan. The "Blades of Glory" star has become a father for the first time as Kirsten gave birth to a baby girl.
The funnyman's publicist confirmed the birth to People on Tuesday May 22nd, saying the newly born, named Evan Jane Heder, is "safe and sound and healthy." Other details, including the date of birth, were not given.
Heder and Kirsten met at Brigham Young University in Utah and married in 2002. They announced September last year that they were expecting their first child together.
Congrats for the proud parents.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame