Jon Heder and Wife Kirsten Are Proud Parents of a Healthy Baby Girl
Jon Heder and wife Kirsten Heder welcome a new addition to their clan. The "Blades of Glory" star has become a father for the first time as Kirsten gave birth to a baby girl.
The funnyman's publicist confirmed the birth to People on Tuesday May 22nd, saying the newly born, named Evan Jane Heder, is "safe and sound and healthy." Other details, including the date of birth, were not given.
Heder and Kirsten met at Brigham Young University in Utah and married in 2002. They announced September last year that they were expecting their first child together.
Congrats for the proud parents.
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board