Jon Heder and Wife Kirsten Are Proud Parents of a Healthy Baby Girl
Jon Heder and wife Kirsten Heder welcome a new addition to their clan. The "Blades of Glory" star has become a father for the first time as Kirsten gave birth to a baby girl.
The funnyman's publicist confirmed the birth to People on Tuesday May 22nd, saying the newly born, named Evan Jane Heder, is "safe and sound and healthy." Other details, including the date of birth, were not given.
Heder and Kirsten met at Brigham Young University in Utah and married in 2002. They announced September last year that they were expecting their first child together.
Congrats for the proud parents.
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball