Rapper Eve Pleaded Not Guilty to Drunken Driving
Eve is free. The rapper was pleaded not guilty Tuesday May 22nd to two drunken driving-related charges stemmed from last month accident during which she crashed her Maserati into a cement divider in Hollywood Blvd.
The Grammy-winning rapper was arrested April 26th on suspicion of DUI after she crashed her Maserati into a divider on Hollywood Boulevard at about 2:40 a.m. She had been formally charged with driving under the influence and driving with a .08 blood alcohol level or higher.
She was taken into custody and was released after posting $30,000 bail. If found guilty, she faces a maximum penalty of a $1,000 fine and six months in jail.
An attorney for Eve entered the plea for the superstar, who was not present in the Los Angeles courtroom. Eve is due back in court on June 28th.
More Eve News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked