Rapper Eve Pleaded Not Guilty to Drunken Driving
Eve is free. The rapper was pleaded not guilty Tuesday May 22nd to two drunken driving-related charges stemmed from last month accident during which she crashed her Maserati into a cement divider in Hollywood Blvd.
The Grammy-winning rapper was arrested April 26th on suspicion of DUI after she crashed her Maserati into a divider on Hollywood Boulevard at about 2:40 a.m. She had been formally charged with driving under the influence and driving with a .08 blood alcohol level or higher.
She was taken into custody and was released after posting $30,000 bail. If found guilty, she faces a maximum penalty of a $1,000 fine and six months in jail.
An attorney for Eve entered the plea for the superstar, who was not present in the Los Angeles courtroom. Eve is due back in court on June 28th.
More Eve News
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'