Rapper Eve Pleaded Not Guilty to Drunken Driving
Eve is free. The rapper was pleaded not guilty Tuesday May 22nd to two drunken driving-related charges stemmed from last month accident during which she crashed her Maserati into a cement divider in Hollywood Blvd.
The Grammy-winning rapper was arrested April 26th on suspicion of DUI after she crashed her Maserati into a divider on Hollywood Boulevard at about 2:40 a.m. She had been formally charged with driving under the influence and driving with a .08 blood alcohol level or higher.
She was taken into custody and was released after posting $30,000 bail. If found guilty, she faces a maximum penalty of a $1,000 fine and six months in jail.
An attorney for Eve entered the plea for the superstar, who was not present in the Los Angeles courtroom. Eve is due back in court on June 28th.
More Eve News
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says