Rapper Eve Pleaded Not Guilty to Drunken Driving
Eve is free. The rapper was pleaded not guilty Tuesday May 22nd to two drunken driving-related charges stemmed from last month accident during which she crashed her Maserati into a cement divider in Hollywood Blvd.
The Grammy-winning rapper was arrested April 26th on suspicion of DUI after she crashed her Maserati into a divider on Hollywood Boulevard at about 2:40 a.m. She had been formally charged with driving under the influence and driving with a .08 blood alcohol level or higher.
She was taken into custody and was released after posting $30,000 bail. If found guilty, she faces a maximum penalty of a $1,000 fine and six months in jail.
An attorney for Eve entered the plea for the superstar, who was not present in the Los Angeles courtroom. Eve is due back in court on June 28th.
More Eve News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story