Nicole Richie Entered Rehab for Treatment of Eating Disorder and Substance Abuse
Nicole Richie makes media headlines again. The reality TV star and socialite was reported to have checked into rehab for treatment of an eating disorder and substance abuse.
Per media reports, it is claimed that Nicole checked into the Beau Monde Treatment Center in Corona Del Mar, California on May 11th to deal with anorexia and an addiction to pills. She reportedly weighing in at 83 pounds.
If The National Enquirer and Star magazine are to be believed, Nicole was seen in tears that she had once again lost control of her life. "Nicole's been a mess for months," the publications quoted a source as saying. "Her weight has plummeted."
This was an unfortunate for the beauty as she has once experienced the same thing before. And now that she's in rehab, we wish her nothing except her being well and all the best.
News on her entering rehab comes amid reports that she's been dumped by boyfriend Good Charlotte frontman Joel Madden for being "too clingy." Is it possible that her entering rehab has something to do with the break up reports?
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- Rita Ora Strips Down to Nude Bra on Instagram - See the Racy Lingerie Snap
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- 'The Simpsons' Skewers Donald Trump's Awful First 100 Days in Office
- Tristan Thompson Reportedly Will Propose to Khloe Kardashian After NBA Championship
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return