Nicole Richie Entered Rehab for Treatment of Eating Disorder and Substance Abuse
Nicole Richie makes media headlines again. The reality TV star and socialite was reported to have checked into rehab for treatment of an eating disorder and substance abuse.
Per media reports, it is claimed that Nicole checked into the Beau Monde Treatment Center in Corona Del Mar, California on May 11th to deal with anorexia and an addiction to pills. She reportedly weighing in at 83 pounds.
If The National Enquirer and Star magazine are to be believed, Nicole was seen in tears that she had once again lost control of her life. "Nicole's been a mess for months," the publications quoted a source as saying. "Her weight has plummeted."
This was an unfortunate for the beauty as she has once experienced the same thing before. And now that she's in rehab, we wish her nothing except her being well and all the best.
News on her entering rehab comes amid reports that she's been dumped by boyfriend Good Charlotte frontman Joel Madden for being "too clingy." Is it possible that her entering rehab has something to do with the break up reports?
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo