Kenneth Branagh Confirmed for "Valkyrie"
Supporting tidbit made by LatinoReview.com earlier this month about the cast addition for "Valkyrie", Variety has revealed that Kenneth Branagh is indeed joining Tom Cruise to star in the project, Bryan Singer's WWII thriller set up at United Artists.
Based on true story, the picture centers on real-life Nazi officer Claus Schenk Graf von Stauffenberg who, along with several others, carried out the famous assassination attempt on Hitler in July 1944. Branagh is said to portray a German general who mentors Cruise's character and hatches the military coup plan.
Production is slated to start July 19 this year in Berlin with Singer helming from script penned by Christopher McQuarrie and Nathan Alexander as well as producing alongside Cruise and McQuarrie. Flick marks the reunion between Singer and McQuarrie after their collaboration in 1995's "The Usual Suspects."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'