Kenneth Branagh Confirmed for "Valkyrie"
Supporting tidbit made by LatinoReview.com earlier this month about the cast addition for "Valkyrie", Variety has revealed that Kenneth Branagh is indeed joining Tom Cruise to star in the project, Bryan Singer's WWII thriller set up at United Artists.
Based on true story, the picture centers on real-life Nazi officer Claus Schenk Graf von Stauffenberg who, along with several others, carried out the famous assassination attempt on Hitler in July 1944. Branagh is said to portray a German general who mentors Cruise's character and hatches the military coup plan.
Production is slated to start July 19 this year in Berlin with Singer helming from script penned by Christopher McQuarrie and Nathan Alexander as well as producing alongside Cruise and McQuarrie. Flick marks the reunion between Singer and McQuarrie after their collaboration in 1995's "The Usual Suspects."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3