Kenneth Branagh Confirmed for "Valkyrie"
Supporting tidbit made by LatinoReview.com earlier this month about the cast addition for "Valkyrie", Variety has revealed that Kenneth Branagh is indeed joining Tom Cruise to star in the project, Bryan Singer's WWII thriller set up at United Artists.
Based on true story, the picture centers on real-life Nazi officer Claus Schenk Graf von Stauffenberg who, along with several others, carried out the famous assassination attempt on Hitler in July 1944. Branagh is said to portray a German general who mentors Cruise's character and hatches the military coup plan.
Production is slated to start July 19 this year in Berlin with Singer helming from script penned by Christopher McQuarrie and Nathan Alexander as well as producing alongside Cruise and McQuarrie. Flick marks the reunion between Singer and McQuarrie after their collaboration in 1995's "The Usual Suspects."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked