Kenneth Branagh Confirmed for "Valkyrie"
Supporting tidbit made by LatinoReview.com earlier this month about the cast addition for "Valkyrie", Variety has revealed that Kenneth Branagh is indeed joining Tom Cruise to star in the project, Bryan Singer's WWII thriller set up at United Artists.
Based on true story, the picture centers on real-life Nazi officer Claus Schenk Graf von Stauffenberg who, along with several others, carried out the famous assassination attempt on Hitler in July 1944. Branagh is said to portray a German general who mentors Cruise's character and hatches the military coup plan.
Production is slated to start July 19 this year in Berlin with Singer helming from script penned by Christopher McQuarrie and Nathan Alexander as well as producing alongside Cruise and McQuarrie. Flick marks the reunion between Singer and McQuarrie after their collaboration in 1995's "The Usual Suspects."
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser