The Split Is Short Live, Jessica Simpson and John Mayer Back Together Again
The split already over. In the wake of their shocking split, Jessica Simpson and John Mayer were spotted together again not long after the break up rumors made their way among people.
Mayer, a rock singer, was spotted leaving the pop singer's New York hotel early Monday morning May 21st. A guest who spotted Mayer leaving Simpson's suite at the Soho Grand tells In Touch Weekly magazine, "He was looking really happy. He couldn't stop smiling."
On their rekindled romance, a friend of the couple commented, "They definitely went on a date last night. She still loves him... but he's scared of commitment. He breaks up with her and then regrets it and then begs her to get back together."
Representatives for both stars did confirm their break up, yet the songbird refused to comment on it during press interviews at the Cannes Film Festival in France.
Now that the pair is making up already, everyone's waiting to see what's going to happen.
More Jessica Simpson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!