The Split Is Short Live, Jessica Simpson and John Mayer Back Together Again
The split already over. In the wake of their shocking split, Jessica Simpson and John Mayer were spotted together again not long after the break up rumors made their way among people.
Mayer, a rock singer, was spotted leaving the pop singer's New York hotel early Monday morning May 21st. A guest who spotted Mayer leaving Simpson's suite at the Soho Grand tells In Touch Weekly magazine, "He was looking really happy. He couldn't stop smiling."
On their rekindled romance, a friend of the couple commented, "They definitely went on a date last night. She still loves him... but he's scared of commitment. He breaks up with her and then regrets it and then begs her to get back together."
Representatives for both stars did confirm their break up, yet the songbird refused to comment on it during press interviews at the Cannes Film Festival in France.
Now that the pair is making up already, everyone's waiting to see what's going to happen.
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill