The Split Is Short Live, Jessica Simpson and John Mayer Back Together Again
The split already over. In the wake of their shocking split, Jessica Simpson and John Mayer were spotted together again not long after the break up rumors made their way among people.
Mayer, a rock singer, was spotted leaving the pop singer's New York hotel early Monday morning May 21st. A guest who spotted Mayer leaving Simpson's suite at the Soho Grand tells In Touch Weekly magazine, "He was looking really happy. He couldn't stop smiling."
On their rekindled romance, a friend of the couple commented, "They definitely went on a date last night. She still loves him... but he's scared of commitment. He breaks up with her and then regrets it and then begs her to get back together."
Representatives for both stars did confirm their break up, yet the songbird refused to comment on it during press interviews at the Cannes Film Festival in France.
Now that the pair is making up already, everyone's waiting to see what's going to happen.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences