The Split Is Short Live, Jessica Simpson and John Mayer Back Together Again
The split already over. In the wake of their shocking split, Jessica Simpson and John Mayer were spotted together again not long after the break up rumors made their way among people.
Mayer, a rock singer, was spotted leaving the pop singer's New York hotel early Monday morning May 21st. A guest who spotted Mayer leaving Simpson's suite at the Soho Grand tells In Touch Weekly magazine, "He was looking really happy. He couldn't stop smiling."
On their rekindled romance, a friend of the couple commented, "They definitely went on a date last night. She still loves him... but he's scared of commitment. He breaks up with her and then regrets it and then begs her to get back together."
Representatives for both stars did confirm their break up, yet the songbird refused to comment on it during press interviews at the Cannes Film Festival in France.
Now that the pair is making up already, everyone's waiting to see what's going to happen.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie