The Split Is Short Live, Jessica Simpson and John Mayer Back Together Again
The split already over. In the wake of their shocking split, Jessica Simpson and John Mayer were spotted together again not long after the break up rumors made their way among people.
Mayer, a rock singer, was spotted leaving the pop singer's New York hotel early Monday morning May 21st. A guest who spotted Mayer leaving Simpson's suite at the Soho Grand tells In Touch Weekly magazine, "He was looking really happy. He couldn't stop smiling."
On their rekindled romance, a friend of the couple commented, "They definitely went on a date last night. She still loves him... but he's scared of commitment. He breaks up with her and then regrets it and then begs her to get back together."
Representatives for both stars did confirm their break up, yet the songbird refused to comment on it during press interviews at the Cannes Film Festival in France.
Now that the pair is making up already, everyone's waiting to see what's going to happen.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital