Dennis Quaid and Wife Kimberly Expecting Twins Via Surrogate
Baby twins are on the way for Hollywood couple Dennis Quaid and Kimberly Buffington.
Lisa Kasteler, a publicist for Quaid, confirmed Monday May 21st the couple, married in July 2004, is expecting twins later this year by a surrogate mother.
The actor and his wife are the biological parents, Lisa said further.
Quaid has had a teenage son, Jack Henry Quaid, from his marriage to actress Meg Ryan.
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert