Dennis Quaid and Wife Kimberly Expecting Twins Via Surrogate
Baby twins are on the way for Hollywood couple Dennis Quaid and Kimberly Buffington.
Lisa Kasteler, a publicist for Quaid, confirmed Monday May 21st the couple, married in July 2004, is expecting twins later this year by a surrogate mother.
The actor and his wife are the biological parents, Lisa said further.
Quaid has had a teenage son, Jack Henry Quaid, from his marriage to actress Meg Ryan.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami