Dennis Quaid and Wife Kimberly Expecting Twins Via Surrogate
Baby twins are on the way for Hollywood couple Dennis Quaid and Kimberly Buffington.
Lisa Kasteler, a publicist for Quaid, confirmed Monday May 21st the couple, married in July 2004, is expecting twins later this year by a surrogate mother.
The actor and his wife are the biological parents, Lisa said further.
Quaid has had a teenage son, Jack Henry Quaid, from his marriage to actress Meg Ryan.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism