Dennis Quaid and Wife Kimberly Expecting Twins Via Surrogate
Baby twins are on the way for Hollywood couple Dennis Quaid and Kimberly Buffington.
Lisa Kasteler, a publicist for Quaid, confirmed Monday May 21st the couple, married in July 2004, is expecting twins later this year by a surrogate mother.
The actor and his wife are the biological parents, Lisa said further.
Quaid has had a teenage son, Jack Henry Quaid, from his marriage to actress Meg Ryan.
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung