Dennis Quaid and Wife Kimberly Expecting Twins Via Surrogate
Baby twins are on the way for Hollywood couple Dennis Quaid and Kimberly Buffington.
Lisa Kasteler, a publicist for Quaid, confirmed Monday May 21st the couple, married in July 2004, is expecting twins later this year by a surrogate mother.
The actor and his wife are the biological parents, Lisa said further.
Quaid has had a teenage son, Jack Henry Quaid, from his marriage to actress Meg Ryan.
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist