Former Creed Frontman Scott Stapp Arrested for Domestic Violence
Scott Stapp, Creed former frontman, was arrested Sunday May 20th at his home in Boca Raton, Florida, and charged with assault related to domestic violence, stemmed from an apparent confrontation with his wife, former Miss New York Jaclyn Nesheiwat.
Speaking on the unfortunate, a sheriff spokesman explained, Stapp returned to his residence at about 8 a.m. after a long night of partying and was confronted by wife Jaclyn who began quizzing him on where he'd been. At that point, he became defensive and the couple started arguing.
"He got angrier and allegedly threw a glass bottle of Orangina, almost hitting her in the right side of her face," sheriff spokesman Paul Miller revealed. "She was in fear at that point that he might do something else, so that's when Palm Beach County deputies were called to the scene."
Stapp, who had been charged with aggravated assault with intent to commit a felony, however had the charge reduced to a misdemeanor Monday May 21st. It was all "because the allegation is that Stapp threw a bottle of Orangina at his wife, at her head, and missed and the bottle broke. Based on the circumstances, the defense attorney argued that was not a deadly weapon," Miller said.
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6