Former Creed Frontman Scott Stapp Arrested for Domestic Violence
Scott Stapp, Creed former frontman, was arrested Sunday May 20th at his home in Boca Raton, Florida, and charged with assault related to domestic violence, stemmed from an apparent confrontation with his wife, former Miss New York Jaclyn Nesheiwat.
Speaking on the unfortunate, a sheriff spokesman explained, Stapp returned to his residence at about 8 a.m. after a long night of partying and was confronted by wife Jaclyn who began quizzing him on where he'd been. At that point, he became defensive and the couple started arguing.
"He got angrier and allegedly threw a glass bottle of Orangina, almost hitting her in the right side of her face," sheriff spokesman Paul Miller revealed. "She was in fear at that point that he might do something else, so that's when Palm Beach County deputies were called to the scene."
Stapp, who had been charged with aggravated assault with intent to commit a felony, however had the charge reduced to a misdemeanor Monday May 21st. It was all "because the allegation is that Stapp threw a bottle of Orangina at his wife, at her head, and missed and the bottle broke. Based on the circumstances, the defense attorney argued that was not a deadly weapon," Miller said.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy