Former Creed Frontman Scott Stapp Arrested for Domestic Violence
Scott Stapp, Creed former frontman, was arrested Sunday May 20th at his home in Boca Raton, Florida, and charged with assault related to domestic violence, stemmed from an apparent confrontation with his wife, former Miss New York Jaclyn Nesheiwat.
Speaking on the unfortunate, a sheriff spokesman explained, Stapp returned to his residence at about 8 a.m. after a long night of partying and was confronted by wife Jaclyn who began quizzing him on where he'd been. At that point, he became defensive and the couple started arguing.
"He got angrier and allegedly threw a glass bottle of Orangina, almost hitting her in the right side of her face," sheriff spokesman Paul Miller revealed. "She was in fear at that point that he might do something else, so that's when Palm Beach County deputies were called to the scene."
Stapp, who had been charged with aggravated assault with intent to commit a felony, however had the charge reduced to a misdemeanor Monday May 21st. It was all "because the allegation is that Stapp threw a bottle of Orangina at his wife, at her head, and missed and the bottle broke. Based on the circumstances, the defense attorney argued that was not a deadly weapon," Miller said.
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!