Paul McCartney and Heather Mills Make Good for the Sake of Daughter Beatrice
Following a bitter divorce feud, Paul McCartney and Heather Mills are now making good of one another for the sake of their young daughter Beatrice.
The estranged couple has decided to put their differences aside amid fears about the effect their nasty divorce battle is having on the three-year-old Beatrice.
The threesome, Paul, Heather, and Beatrice were spotted Friday May 18th at a London bistro, during when they were seen chatting while Beatrice played nearby.
"It's an amazing about-turn but they've both looked at their behavior and vowed to get along for Bea's sake," the News of the World quoted a source close to the pair as saying. "They were becoming really worried that their rows and the tension between them would have an emotional effect on her."
On their making good, it is said that Paul has agreed that a divorce deal will be settled in the next year and is also likely to celebrate his 65th birthday at a special party with Mills and his daughter, for the sake of the child.
Mills, on the other way around, will not move to America full-time once the divorce is finalized, easing his fears that she will take their daughter Bea to the States with her.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent