INXS Looking for Supporting Acts
Australian rock group INXS is giving a chance for unsigned bands that want their career launched. By supporting the group's UK tour, the virtually unknown bands will get the chance to be "discovered".
Interested bands are welcomed to apply by linking their MySpace page or YouTube video featuring audio or video clips. INXS' official site posted, " All submissions will be reviewed and the winning bands will be contacted in the coming weeks". There is one condition though; the chosen ones will need to find their own way of transportation to UK. For more information visit inxs.com.
Meanwhile, INXS is hoping to get back to the studio the end of this year with JD Fortune taking the role as the new frontman. "As soon as our current tour is over, then we'll basically be writing, to go into the studio at the end of the year, or the beginning of next year," guitarist Tim Farriss said.
The band's tour in Europe and North America will take place in June and July.
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Liam Payne Is Unscathed After Caught in Gunfire at Club
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'