INXS Looking for Supporting Acts
Australian rock group INXS is giving a chance for unsigned bands that want their career launched. By supporting the group's UK tour, the virtually unknown bands will get the chance to be "discovered".
Interested bands are welcomed to apply by linking their MySpace page or YouTube video featuring audio or video clips. INXS' official site posted, " All submissions will be reviewed and the winning bands will be contacted in the coming weeks". There is one condition though; the chosen ones will need to find their own way of transportation to UK. For more information visit inxs.com.
Meanwhile, INXS is hoping to get back to the studio the end of this year with JD Fortune taking the role as the new frontman. "As soon as our current tour is over, then we'll basically be writing, to go into the studio at the end of the year, or the beginning of next year," guitarist Tim Farriss said.
The band's tour in Europe and North America will take place in June and July.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed