INXS Looking for Supporting Acts
Australian rock group INXS is giving a chance for unsigned bands that want their career launched. By supporting the group's UK tour, the virtually unknown bands will get the chance to be "discovered".
Interested bands are welcomed to apply by linking their MySpace page or YouTube video featuring audio or video clips. INXS' official site posted, " All submissions will be reviewed and the winning bands will be contacted in the coming weeks". There is one condition though; the chosen ones will need to find their own way of transportation to UK. For more information visit inxs.com.
Meanwhile, INXS is hoping to get back to the studio the end of this year with JD Fortune taking the role as the new frontman. "As soon as our current tour is over, then we'll basically be writing, to go into the studio at the end of the year, or the beginning of next year," guitarist Tim Farriss said.
The band's tour in Europe and North America will take place in June and July.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards