INXS Looking for Supporting Acts
Australian rock group INXS is giving a chance for unsigned bands that want their career launched. By supporting the group's UK tour, the virtually unknown bands will get the chance to be "discovered".
Interested bands are welcomed to apply by linking their MySpace page or YouTube video featuring audio or video clips. INXS' official site posted, " All submissions will be reviewed and the winning bands will be contacted in the coming weeks". There is one condition though; the chosen ones will need to find their own way of transportation to UK. For more information visit inxs.com.
Meanwhile, INXS is hoping to get back to the studio the end of this year with JD Fortune taking the role as the new frontman. "As soon as our current tour is over, then we'll basically be writing, to go into the studio at the end of the year, or the beginning of next year," guitarist Tim Farriss said.
The band's tour in Europe and North America will take place in June and July.
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson