INXS Looking for Supporting Acts
Australian rock group INXS is giving a chance for unsigned bands that want their career launched. By supporting the group's UK tour, the virtually unknown bands will get the chance to be "discovered".
Interested bands are welcomed to apply by linking their MySpace page or YouTube video featuring audio or video clips. INXS' official site posted, " All submissions will be reviewed and the winning bands will be contacted in the coming weeks". There is one condition though; the chosen ones will need to find their own way of transportation to UK. For more information visit inxs.com.
Meanwhile, INXS is hoping to get back to the studio the end of this year with JD Fortune taking the role as the new frontman. "As soon as our current tour is over, then we'll basically be writing, to go into the studio at the end of the year, or the beginning of next year," guitarist Tim Farriss said.
The band's tour in Europe and North America will take place in June and July.
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama