Eva Mendes Draws a "Curve"
Going from action superhero flick to taut thriller, Latin beauty Eva Mendes is poised to topline thriller flick "Curve", which Original Film and Benderspink are setting up together, The Hollywood Reported has revealed.
Story is said to revolve around a woman who struggles to survive as she finds herself at the mercy of a psychopathic killer after taking a detour into the backwoods of a remote area just outside of New York.
No word yet on the production schedule, but it is learned that first-time helmer Jamie Vanderbilt is set to direct from his own script with Neal Moritz, Toby Jaffe, Chris Bender, and J.C. Spink all producing. Meanwhile, Mendes will also seat as the executive producer alongside producing partner George Augusto and Benderspink's Mason Novick.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked