Eva Mendes Draws a "Curve"
Going from action superhero flick to taut thriller, Latin beauty Eva Mendes is poised to topline thriller flick "Curve", which Original Film and Benderspink are setting up together, The Hollywood Reported has revealed.
Story is said to revolve around a woman who struggles to survive as she finds herself at the mercy of a psychopathic killer after taking a detour into the backwoods of a remote area just outside of New York.
No word yet on the production schedule, but it is learned that first-time helmer Jamie Vanderbilt is set to direct from his own script with Neal Moritz, Toby Jaffe, Chris Bender, and J.C. Spink all producing. Meanwhile, Mendes will also seat as the executive producer alongside producing partner George Augusto and Benderspink's Mason Novick.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3