Eva Mendes Draws a "Curve"
Going from action superhero flick to taut thriller, Latin beauty Eva Mendes is poised to topline thriller flick "Curve", which Original Film and Benderspink are setting up together, The Hollywood Reported has revealed.
Story is said to revolve around a woman who struggles to survive as she finds herself at the mercy of a psychopathic killer after taking a detour into the backwoods of a remote area just outside of New York.
No word yet on the production schedule, but it is learned that first-time helmer Jamie Vanderbilt is set to direct from his own script with Neal Moritz, Toby Jaffe, Chris Bender, and J.C. Spink all producing. Meanwhile, Mendes will also seat as the executive producer alongside producing partner George Augusto and Benderspink's Mason Novick.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist