Ryan Phillippe Seeks Joint Custody of Kids with Reese Witherspoon
First it was Reese Witherspoon, and now it's Ryan Phillippe's turn. The young actor has on Tuesday May 15th filed a divorce response, asked for joint legal custody and physical custody of their kids, Deacon Phillippe and Ava Elizabeth Phillippe.
In his filing Phillippe asked that child visitation be "equally allocated" between Witherspoon and himself, while opted not to seek any spousal support from Witherspoon, who according to report has a higher earning than himself.
Witherspoon initially filed for divorce November 8th last year, citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the split. She asked for physical custody of their children, visitation for Phillippe, and "exclusive use of the family residence."
Witherspoon first met Phillippe at her 21st birthday party in March 1997. The pair got engaged in December of 1998 and soon thereafter starred together in the box office hit "Cruel Intentions." They were married on June 5, 1999.
More Ryan Phillippe News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'