Ryan Phillippe Seeks Joint Custody of Kids with Reese Witherspoon
First it was Reese Witherspoon, and now it's Ryan Phillippe's turn. The young actor has on Tuesday May 15th filed a divorce response, asked for joint legal custody and physical custody of their kids, Deacon Phillippe and Ava Elizabeth Phillippe.
In his filing Phillippe asked that child visitation be "equally allocated" between Witherspoon and himself, while opted not to seek any spousal support from Witherspoon, who according to report has a higher earning than himself.
Witherspoon initially filed for divorce November 8th last year, citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the split. She asked for physical custody of their children, visitation for Phillippe, and "exclusive use of the family residence."
Witherspoon first met Phillippe at her 21st birthday party in March 1997. The pair got engaged in December of 1998 and soon thereafter starred together in the box office hit "Cruel Intentions." They were married on June 5, 1999.
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii