Ryan Phillippe Seeks Joint Custody of Kids with Reese Witherspoon
First it was Reese Witherspoon, and now it's Ryan Phillippe's turn. The young actor has on Tuesday May 15th filed a divorce response, asked for joint legal custody and physical custody of their kids, Deacon Phillippe and Ava Elizabeth Phillippe.
In his filing Phillippe asked that child visitation be "equally allocated" between Witherspoon and himself, while opted not to seek any spousal support from Witherspoon, who according to report has a higher earning than himself.
Witherspoon initially filed for divorce November 8th last year, citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the split. She asked for physical custody of their children, visitation for Phillippe, and "exclusive use of the family residence."
Witherspoon first met Phillippe at her 21st birthday party in March 1997. The pair got engaged in December of 1998 and soon thereafter starred together in the box office hit "Cruel Intentions." They were married on June 5, 1999.
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert