Ryan Phillippe Seeks Joint Custody of Kids with Reese Witherspoon
First it was Reese Witherspoon, and now it's Ryan Phillippe's turn. The young actor has on Tuesday May 15th filed a divorce response, asked for joint legal custody and physical custody of their kids, Deacon Phillippe and Ava Elizabeth Phillippe.
In his filing Phillippe asked that child visitation be "equally allocated" between Witherspoon and himself, while opted not to seek any spousal support from Witherspoon, who according to report has a higher earning than himself.
Witherspoon initially filed for divorce November 8th last year, citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the split. She asked for physical custody of their children, visitation for Phillippe, and "exclusive use of the family residence."
Witherspoon first met Phillippe at her 21st birthday party in March 1997. The pair got engaged in December of 1998 and soon thereafter starred together in the box office hit "Cruel Intentions." They were married on June 5, 1999.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!