Myriad Hears the "Owl" Cry
At the same time Sienna Miller was announced to replace Jessica Biel in Myriad Pictures' "A Woman of No Importance", the studio also revealed that it would develop a new thriller feature entitled "Cry of the Owl" which is included in its' Cannes Film Festival pre-sales lineup.
To realize the project, the company has picked up four names of Sarah Polley, Paddy Considine, Debra Messing, and Scott Speedman to all star in under the direction of British filmmaker Jamie Thraves.
Based on the Patricia Highsmith novel, "Owl" will see Polley as a woman who falls for her stalker (Considine) to then experience an ugly turn when her jilted boyfriend (Speedman) plans revenge. Messing, in the meantime, is billed to play the former wife of Speedman's character.
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos