Myriad Hears the "Owl" Cry
At the same time Sienna Miller was announced to replace Jessica Biel in Myriad Pictures' "A Woman of No Importance", the studio also revealed that it would develop a new thriller feature entitled "Cry of the Owl" which is included in its' Cannes Film Festival pre-sales lineup.
To realize the project, the company has picked up four names of Sarah Polley, Paddy Considine, Debra Messing, and Scott Speedman to all star in under the direction of British filmmaker Jamie Thraves.
Based on the Patricia Highsmith novel, "Owl" will see Polley as a woman who falls for her stalker (Considine) to then experience an ugly turn when her jilted boyfriend (Speedman) plans revenge. Messing, in the meantime, is billed to play the former wife of Speedman's character.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2