Myriad Hears the "Owl" Cry
At the same time Sienna Miller was announced to replace Jessica Biel in Myriad Pictures' "A Woman of No Importance", the studio also revealed that it would develop a new thriller feature entitled "Cry of the Owl" which is included in its' Cannes Film Festival pre-sales lineup.
To realize the project, the company has picked up four names of Sarah Polley, Paddy Considine, Debra Messing, and Scott Speedman to all star in under the direction of British filmmaker Jamie Thraves.
Based on the Patricia Highsmith novel, "Owl" will see Polley as a woman who falls for her stalker (Considine) to then experience an ugly turn when her jilted boyfriend (Speedman) plans revenge. Messing, in the meantime, is billed to play the former wife of Speedman's character.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018