Myriad Hears the "Owl" Cry
At the same time Sienna Miller was announced to replace Jessica Biel in Myriad Pictures' "A Woman of No Importance", the studio also revealed that it would develop a new thriller feature entitled "Cry of the Owl" which is included in its' Cannes Film Festival pre-sales lineup.
To realize the project, the company has picked up four names of Sarah Polley, Paddy Considine, Debra Messing, and Scott Speedman to all star in under the direction of British filmmaker Jamie Thraves.
Based on the Patricia Highsmith novel, "Owl" will see Polley as a woman who falls for her stalker (Considine) to then experience an ugly turn when her jilted boyfriend (Speedman) plans revenge. Messing, in the meantime, is billed to play the former wife of Speedman's character.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser