Myriad Hears the "Owl" Cry
At the same time Sienna Miller was announced to replace Jessica Biel in Myriad Pictures' "A Woman of No Importance", the studio also revealed that it would develop a new thriller feature entitled "Cry of the Owl" which is included in its' Cannes Film Festival pre-sales lineup.
To realize the project, the company has picked up four names of Sarah Polley, Paddy Considine, Debra Messing, and Scott Speedman to all star in under the direction of British filmmaker Jamie Thraves.
Based on the Patricia Highsmith novel, "Owl" will see Polley as a woman who falls for her stalker (Considine) to then experience an ugly turn when her jilted boyfriend (Speedman) plans revenge. Messing, in the meantime, is billed to play the former wife of Speedman's character.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy