Olsen Twins Are New "Bond" Girls?
Well, here comes one more tidbit about the new "Bond" girl on the rumor mill. Word has it that twin sisters Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen are in talks to appear in the next 007 installment of "Bond 22."
According to online gossip columnist Janet Charlton, the flick's producers are very eager to have the pair in the project and even are offering them a clause in their contracts stating they will not have to strip off or shoot any sex scenes.
It is also noted that the Olsens are seriously considering the overture, which will place them as good characters who help the suave agent doing his mission should they accept it.
The follow-up to last year's "Casino Royale", "Bond 22" is scheduled to begin the production in 2008 with Daniel Craig returning as the British super-spy. "ER" actor Goran Visnjic reportedly is up to portray a villainous character while Judi Dench and Giancarlo Giannini have been confirmed to again appear as M and Rene Mathis, respectively.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son