Olsen Twins Are New "Bond" Girls?
Well, here comes one more tidbit about the new "Bond" girl on the rumor mill. Word has it that twin sisters Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen are in talks to appear in the next 007 installment of "Bond 22."
According to online gossip columnist Janet Charlton, the flick's producers are very eager to have the pair in the project and even are offering them a clause in their contracts stating they will not have to strip off or shoot any sex scenes.
It is also noted that the Olsens are seriously considering the overture, which will place them as good characters who help the suave agent doing his mission should they accept it.
The follow-up to last year's "Casino Royale", "Bond 22" is scheduled to begin the production in 2008 with Daniel Craig returning as the British super-spy. "ER" actor Goran Visnjic reportedly is up to portray a villainous character while Judi Dench and Giancarlo Giannini have been confirmed to again appear as M and Rene Mathis, respectively.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights