Olsen Twins Are New "Bond" Girls?
Well, here comes one more tidbit about the new "Bond" girl on the rumor mill. Word has it that twin sisters Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen are in talks to appear in the next 007 installment of "Bond 22."
According to online gossip columnist Janet Charlton, the flick's producers are very eager to have the pair in the project and even are offering them a clause in their contracts stating they will not have to strip off or shoot any sex scenes.
It is also noted that the Olsens are seriously considering the overture, which will place them as good characters who help the suave agent doing his mission should they accept it.
The follow-up to last year's "Casino Royale", "Bond 22" is scheduled to begin the production in 2008 with Daniel Craig returning as the British super-spy. "ER" actor Goran Visnjic reportedly is up to portray a villainous character while Judi Dench and Giancarlo Giannini have been confirmed to again appear as M and Rene Mathis, respectively.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'