Scary Spice Melanie Brown Dating Hollywood Producer Stephen Belafonte
Melanie Brown has left her heartache behind. The former Spice Girl has moved on from her split with Eddie Murphy and already found a new love in Hollywood producer Stephen Belafonte.
The two are dating and, according to friends, are "very happy." According to British newspaper The Sun, Brown has told friends, "He's been looking after me. I'm very happy, Stephen's great fun and he satisfies me."
Mel and Stephen were snapped partying at LA's trendy Hyde nightclub on Monday May 14th and onlookers said they couldn't get enough of each other, saying "Mel and Stephen looked good together. They were all over each other. She looks fantastic, it's hard to believe she has just had a baby."
More Melanie Brown News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny