Scary Spice Melanie Brown Dating Hollywood Producer Stephen Belafonte
Melanie Brown has left her heartache behind. The former Spice Girl has moved on from her split with Eddie Murphy and already found a new love in Hollywood producer Stephen Belafonte.
The two are dating and, according to friends, are "very happy." According to British newspaper The Sun, Brown has told friends, "He's been looking after me. I'm very happy, Stephen's great fun and he satisfies me."
Mel and Stephen were snapped partying at LA's trendy Hyde nightclub on Monday May 14th and onlookers said they couldn't get enough of each other, saying "Mel and Stephen looked good together. They were all over each other. She looks fantastic, it's hard to believe she has just had a baby."
More Melanie Brown News
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'