Scary Spice Melanie Brown Dating Hollywood Producer Stephen Belafonte
Melanie Brown has left her heartache behind. The former Spice Girl has moved on from her split with Eddie Murphy and already found a new love in Hollywood producer Stephen Belafonte.
The two are dating and, according to friends, are "very happy." According to British newspaper The Sun, Brown has told friends, "He's been looking after me. I'm very happy, Stephen's great fun and he satisfies me."
Mel and Stephen were snapped partying at LA's trendy Hyde nightclub on Monday May 14th and onlookers said they couldn't get enough of each other, saying "Mel and Stephen looked good together. They were all over each other. She looks fantastic, it's hard to believe she has just had a baby."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!