Scary Spice Melanie Brown Dating Hollywood Producer Stephen Belafonte
Melanie Brown has left her heartache behind. The former Spice Girl has moved on from her split with Eddie Murphy and already found a new love in Hollywood producer Stephen Belafonte.
The two are dating and, according to friends, are "very happy." According to British newspaper The Sun, Brown has told friends, "He's been looking after me. I'm very happy, Stephen's great fun and he satisfies me."
Mel and Stephen were snapped partying at LA's trendy Hyde nightclub on Monday May 14th and onlookers said they couldn't get enough of each other, saying "Mel and Stephen looked good together. They were all over each other. She looks fantastic, it's hard to believe she has just had a baby."
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2