Scary Spice Melanie Brown Dating Hollywood Producer Stephen Belafonte
Melanie Brown has left her heartache behind. The former Spice Girl has moved on from her split with Eddie Murphy and already found a new love in Hollywood producer Stephen Belafonte.
The two are dating and, according to friends, are "very happy." According to British newspaper The Sun, Brown has told friends, "He's been looking after me. I'm very happy, Stephen's great fun and he satisfies me."
Mel and Stephen were snapped partying at LA's trendy Hyde nightclub on Monday May 14th and onlookers said they couldn't get enough of each other, saying "Mel and Stephen looked good together. They were all over each other. She looks fantastic, it's hard to believe she has just had a baby."
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'