ABC, Univision to Make Spanish-Language "Desperate Housewives"
The "Desperate Housewives" are about to greet their Spanish fans.
Univision, one of the top five broadcast networks in the United States, and Disney-ABC International Television Latin America, the international television distribution and production arm of The Walt Disney Company, are teaming up to make the Spanish-language of the hit TV series.
The Spanish version of "Desperate Housewives" will be titled "Amas de Casa Desesperadas" and produced by Pol-ka Producciones, a production company based in Buenos Aires that has made versions of the show for various South American markets.
While it is confirmed that the show will feature adaptations of the original scripts retooled for the Hispanic audience, it is not clear if Eva Longoria takes the lead as well. Let's see what the future brings.
More Eva Longoria News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video