ABC, Univision to Make Spanish-Language "Desperate Housewives"
The "Desperate Housewives" are about to greet their Spanish fans.
Univision, one of the top five broadcast networks in the United States, and Disney-ABC International Television Latin America, the international television distribution and production arm of The Walt Disney Company, are teaming up to make the Spanish-language of the hit TV series.
The Spanish version of "Desperate Housewives" will be titled "Amas de Casa Desesperadas" and produced by Pol-ka Producciones, a production company based in Buenos Aires that has made versions of the show for various South American markets.
While it is confirmed that the show will feature adaptations of the original scripts retooled for the Hispanic audience, it is not clear if Eva Longoria takes the lead as well. Let's see what the future brings.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date