ABC, Univision to Make Spanish-Language "Desperate Housewives"
The "Desperate Housewives" are about to greet their Spanish fans.
Univision, one of the top five broadcast networks in the United States, and Disney-ABC International Television Latin America, the international television distribution and production arm of The Walt Disney Company, are teaming up to make the Spanish-language of the hit TV series.
The Spanish version of "Desperate Housewives" will be titled "Amas de Casa Desesperadas" and produced by Pol-ka Producciones, a production company based in Buenos Aires that has made versions of the show for various South American markets.
While it is confirmed that the show will feature adaptations of the original scripts retooled for the Hispanic audience, it is not clear if Eva Longoria takes the lead as well. Let's see what the future brings.
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her