ABC, Univision to Make Spanish-Language "Desperate Housewives"
The "Desperate Housewives" are about to greet their Spanish fans.
Univision, one of the top five broadcast networks in the United States, and Disney-ABC International Television Latin America, the international television distribution and production arm of The Walt Disney Company, are teaming up to make the Spanish-language of the hit TV series.
The Spanish version of "Desperate Housewives" will be titled "Amas de Casa Desesperadas" and produced by Pol-ka Producciones, a production company based in Buenos Aires that has made versions of the show for various South American markets.
While it is confirmed that the show will feature adaptations of the original scripts retooled for the Hispanic audience, it is not clear if Eva Longoria takes the lead as well. Let's see what the future brings.
More Eva Longoria News
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift