ABC, Univision to Make Spanish-Language "Desperate Housewives"
The "Desperate Housewives" are about to greet their Spanish fans.
Univision, one of the top five broadcast networks in the United States, and Disney-ABC International Television Latin America, the international television distribution and production arm of The Walt Disney Company, are teaming up to make the Spanish-language of the hit TV series.
The Spanish version of "Desperate Housewives" will be titled "Amas de Casa Desesperadas" and produced by Pol-ka Producciones, a production company based in Buenos Aires that has made versions of the show for various South American markets.
While it is confirmed that the show will feature adaptations of the original scripts retooled for the Hispanic audience, it is not clear if Eva Longoria takes the lead as well. Let's see what the future brings.
More Eva Longoria News
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt