Soul Legend Aretha Franklin Is to Marry for the Third Time
It's a wedding, again, for Aretha Franklin. The soul singer reportedly is about to wed longterm boyfriend Willie Wilkerson Jr.
The wedding speculation is in all probabilities inspired by the fact that Aretha was seen having wedding dress fittings in New York. She was spotted out shopping with her businessman fiance.
If only the rumor is to be believed, the wedding will take place next month.
Aretha has been married twice before: to former manager Ted White between 1962-1969, and to Glynn Turman from 1978-1984.
More Aretha Franklin News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle