Soul Legend Aretha Franklin Is to Marry for the Third Time
It's a wedding, again, for Aretha Franklin. The soul singer reportedly is about to wed longterm boyfriend Willie Wilkerson Jr.
The wedding speculation is in all probabilities inspired by the fact that Aretha was seen having wedding dress fittings in New York. She was spotted out shopping with her businessman fiance.
If only the rumor is to be believed, the wedding will take place next month.
Aretha has been married twice before: to former manager Ted White between 1962-1969, and to Glynn Turman from 1978-1984.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked