Soul Legend Aretha Franklin Is to Marry for the Third Time
It's a wedding, again, for Aretha Franklin. The soul singer reportedly is about to wed longterm boyfriend Willie Wilkerson Jr.
The wedding speculation is in all probabilities inspired by the fact that Aretha was seen having wedding dress fittings in New York. She was spotted out shopping with her businessman fiance.
If only the rumor is to be believed, the wedding will take place next month.
Aretha has been married twice before: to former manager Ted White between 1962-1969, and to Glynn Turman from 1978-1984.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed