Soul Legend Aretha Franklin Is to Marry for the Third Time
It's a wedding, again, for Aretha Franklin. The soul singer reportedly is about to wed longterm boyfriend Willie Wilkerson Jr.
The wedding speculation is in all probabilities inspired by the fact that Aretha was seen having wedding dress fittings in New York. She was spotted out shopping with her businessman fiance.
If only the rumor is to be believed, the wedding will take place next month.
Aretha has been married twice before: to former manager Ted White between 1962-1969, and to Glynn Turman from 1978-1984.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal