Soul Legend Aretha Franklin Is to Marry for the Third Time
It's a wedding, again, for Aretha Franklin. The soul singer reportedly is about to wed longterm boyfriend Willie Wilkerson Jr.
The wedding speculation is in all probabilities inspired by the fact that Aretha was seen having wedding dress fittings in New York. She was spotted out shopping with her businessman fiance.
If only the rumor is to be believed, the wedding will take place next month.
Aretha has been married twice before: to former manager Ted White between 1962-1969, and to Glynn Turman from 1978-1984.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip