Nicole Richie and Boyfriend Joel Madden Broke Up
This just in. Nicole Richie and boyfriend Joel Madden split, it has been reported.
Rumors are swirling that the twosome, who has out of the public eye together, reportedly broke up following a difficult relationship after the pair made an appearance at last month's MTV Australia Video Music Awards.
It's been reported that Joel dumped Nicole for being "too clingy" during a double date with Benji Madden and his girlfriend Sophie Monk in private getaway to northern NSW and the Gold Coast.
Prompted by that unfortunate, the couple then had an open argumentation at one MTV awards after-party, during which "Joel was acting like he was a single man."
"(Benji and Joel) were both behaving like they didn't have girlfriends for the majority of the night," sources said. "They were certainly being 'the men'. She was in tears at one stage, but no one really knows why."
Are they or aren't they? Perez Hilton reports that both were last spotted at the Australian MTV Video Music Awards in Sydney at the end of April, but since then they have not been seen together, or solo. So?
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert