Nicole Richie and Boyfriend Joel Madden Broke Up
This just in. Nicole Richie and boyfriend Joel Madden split, it has been reported.
Rumors are swirling that the twosome, who has out of the public eye together, reportedly broke up following a difficult relationship after the pair made an appearance at last month's MTV Australia Video Music Awards.
It's been reported that Joel dumped Nicole for being "too clingy" during a double date with Benji Madden and his girlfriend Sophie Monk in private getaway to northern NSW and the Gold Coast.
Prompted by that unfortunate, the couple then had an open argumentation at one MTV awards after-party, during which "Joel was acting like he was a single man."
"(Benji and Joel) were both behaving like they didn't have girlfriends for the majority of the night," sources said. "They were certainly being 'the men'. She was in tears at one stage, but no one really knows why."
Are they or aren't they? Perez Hilton reports that both were last spotted at the Australian MTV Video Music Awards in Sydney at the end of April, but since then they have not been seen together, or solo. So?
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal