Nicole Richie and Boyfriend Joel Madden Broke Up
This just in. Nicole Richie and boyfriend Joel Madden split, it has been reported.
Rumors are swirling that the twosome, who has out of the public eye together, reportedly broke up following a difficult relationship after the pair made an appearance at last month's MTV Australia Video Music Awards.
It's been reported that Joel dumped Nicole for being "too clingy" during a double date with Benji Madden and his girlfriend Sophie Monk in private getaway to northern NSW and the Gold Coast.
Prompted by that unfortunate, the couple then had an open argumentation at one MTV awards after-party, during which "Joel was acting like he was a single man."
"(Benji and Joel) were both behaving like they didn't have girlfriends for the majority of the night," sources said. "They were certainly being 'the men'. She was in tears at one stage, but no one really knows why."
Are they or aren't they? Perez Hilton reports that both were last spotted at the Australian MTV Video Music Awards in Sydney at the end of April, but since then they have not been seen together, or solo. So?
More Nicole Richie News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences