Nicole Richie and Boyfriend Joel Madden Broke Up
This just in. Nicole Richie and boyfriend Joel Madden split, it has been reported.
Rumors are swirling that the twosome, who has out of the public eye together, reportedly broke up following a difficult relationship after the pair made an appearance at last month's MTV Australia Video Music Awards.
It's been reported that Joel dumped Nicole for being "too clingy" during a double date with Benji Madden and his girlfriend Sophie Monk in private getaway to northern NSW and the Gold Coast.
Prompted by that unfortunate, the couple then had an open argumentation at one MTV awards after-party, during which "Joel was acting like he was a single man."
"(Benji and Joel) were both behaving like they didn't have girlfriends for the majority of the night," sources said. "They were certainly being 'the men'. She was in tears at one stage, but no one really knows why."
Are they or aren't they? Perez Hilton reports that both were last spotted at the Australian MTV Video Music Awards in Sydney at the end of April, but since then they have not been seen together, or solo. So?
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart