Nicole Richie and Boyfriend Joel Madden Broke Up
This just in. Nicole Richie and boyfriend Joel Madden split, it has been reported.
Rumors are swirling that the twosome, who has out of the public eye together, reportedly broke up following a difficult relationship after the pair made an appearance at last month's MTV Australia Video Music Awards.
It's been reported that Joel dumped Nicole for being "too clingy" during a double date with Benji Madden and his girlfriend Sophie Monk in private getaway to northern NSW and the Gold Coast.
Prompted by that unfortunate, the couple then had an open argumentation at one MTV awards after-party, during which "Joel was acting like he was a single man."
"(Benji and Joel) were both behaving like they didn't have girlfriends for the majority of the night," sources said. "They were certainly being 'the men'. She was in tears at one stage, but no one really knows why."
Are they or aren't they? Perez Hilton reports that both were last spotted at the Australian MTV Video Music Awards in Sydney at the end of April, but since then they have not been seen together, or solo. So?
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet