Quartet Open the Door to "Wonderland"
Making up a really promising lineup of cast, Felicity Huffman, Patricia Clarkson, Bill Pullman, and Elle Fanning are all coming onboard to bring highlight to a comedic feature entitled "Phoebe in Wonderland", Variety has learned.
Fanning will play a rebellious little girl who clashes with the rule-obsessed authority figures in her life while Clarkson is billed as her unconventional drama teacher whom she seeks enlightenment from. No words yet on the roles Huffman and Pullman are going to portray.
A co-production of Silverwood Films and Salty Features, project marks the feature directorial debut of Daniel Barnz, who also penned the screenplay. Shooting will be commenced this summer in Manhattan and Long Island with Lynette Howell and Ben Barnz producing while Doug Dey executive producing.
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role