Quartet Open the Door to "Wonderland"
Making up a really promising lineup of cast, Felicity Huffman, Patricia Clarkson, Bill Pullman, and Elle Fanning are all coming onboard to bring highlight to a comedic feature entitled "Phoebe in Wonderland", Variety has learned.
Fanning will play a rebellious little girl who clashes with the rule-obsessed authority figures in her life while Clarkson is billed as her unconventional drama teacher whom she seeks enlightenment from. No words yet on the roles Huffman and Pullman are going to portray.
A co-production of Silverwood Films and Salty Features, project marks the feature directorial debut of Daniel Barnz, who also penned the screenplay. Shooting will be commenced this summer in Manhattan and Long Island with Lynette Howell and Ben Barnz producing while Doug Dey executive producing.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern