Quartet Open the Door to "Wonderland"
Making up a really promising lineup of cast, Felicity Huffman, Patricia Clarkson, Bill Pullman, and Elle Fanning are all coming onboard to bring highlight to a comedic feature entitled "Phoebe in Wonderland", Variety has learned.
Fanning will play a rebellious little girl who clashes with the rule-obsessed authority figures in her life while Clarkson is billed as her unconventional drama teacher whom she seeks enlightenment from. No words yet on the roles Huffman and Pullman are going to portray.
A co-production of Silverwood Films and Salty Features, project marks the feature directorial debut of Daniel Barnz, who also penned the screenplay. Shooting will be commenced this summer in Manhattan and Long Island with Lynette Howell and Ben Barnz producing while Doug Dey executive producing.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny