Quartet Open the Door to "Wonderland"
Making up a really promising lineup of cast, Felicity Huffman, Patricia Clarkson, Bill Pullman, and Elle Fanning are all coming onboard to bring highlight to a comedic feature entitled "Phoebe in Wonderland", Variety has learned.
Fanning will play a rebellious little girl who clashes with the rule-obsessed authority figures in her life while Clarkson is billed as her unconventional drama teacher whom she seeks enlightenment from. No words yet on the roles Huffman and Pullman are going to portray.
A co-production of Silverwood Films and Salty Features, project marks the feature directorial debut of Daniel Barnz, who also penned the screenplay. Shooting will be commenced this summer in Manhattan and Long Island with Lynette Howell and Ben Barnz producing while Doug Dey executive producing.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones