Quartet Open the Door to "Wonderland"
Making up a really promising lineup of cast, Felicity Huffman, Patricia Clarkson, Bill Pullman, and Elle Fanning are all coming onboard to bring highlight to a comedic feature entitled "Phoebe in Wonderland", Variety has learned.
Fanning will play a rebellious little girl who clashes with the rule-obsessed authority figures in her life while Clarkson is billed as her unconventional drama teacher whom she seeks enlightenment from. No words yet on the roles Huffman and Pullman are going to portray.
A co-production of Silverwood Films and Salty Features, project marks the feature directorial debut of Daniel Barnz, who also penned the screenplay. Shooting will be commenced this summer in Manhattan and Long Island with Lynette Howell and Ben Barnz producing while Doug Dey executive producing.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival