Daniel Craig Raises an Act of "Defiance"
Truly shines following his performance in "Casino Royale", Daniel Craig has signed on to highlight a WWII action drama feature about a band of Jewish resistance fighters titled "Defiance", ScreenDaily.com has revealed.
Based on a true story, the movie revolves around four Jewish brothers living in Nazi occupied Poland who flee to the Belarussian forest with other Jews and join forces with Russian Resistance fighters. It is said that Paramount Vantage is in advanced negotiations to acquire domestic distribution rights to the film.
Filming is slated to begin in early September with "The Last Samurai" helmer Edward Zwick directing from his own script as well as producing via his Bedford Falls shingle. The Chicago-born filmmaker began developing the project eight years ago after picking up the film rights to Nechama Tec's non-fiction tome of the same name.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3