Jay-Z Signs Grammy-Winning Ciara as New Face of Rocawear
Ciara is teaming up with Jay-Z, signed on as the new face of his Rocawear line for women.
The Grammy-winning singer will be featured in upcoming ad campaigns, titled "I Will Not Lose," which will feature testimonials by individuals who have overcome various hardships, including a speech by Amy Steele, editor of the Virginia Tech's college newspaper.
Celebrated the deal with an intimate dinner with the hip-hop mogul and rapper Young Jeezy in New York City Wednesday night May 16th, Ciara said, "I love Rocawear. The clothes are so cute. The stuff is great. I am so happy to be able to do the campaign."
The advertising campaign is slated to be launched later this year.
More Ciara News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake