Jay-Z Signs Grammy-Winning Ciara as New Face of Rocawear
Ciara is teaming up with Jay-Z, signed on as the new face of his Rocawear line for women.
The Grammy-winning singer will be featured in upcoming ad campaigns, titled "I Will Not Lose," which will feature testimonials by individuals who have overcome various hardships, including a speech by Amy Steele, editor of the Virginia Tech's college newspaper.
Celebrated the deal with an intimate dinner with the hip-hop mogul and rapper Young Jeezy in New York City Wednesday night May 16th, Ciara said, "I love Rocawear. The clothes are so cute. The stuff is great. I am so happy to be able to do the campaign."
The advertising campaign is slated to be launched later this year.
More Ciara News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle