Jay-Z Signs Grammy-Winning Ciara as New Face of Rocawear
Ciara is teaming up with Jay-Z, signed on as the new face of his Rocawear line for women.
The Grammy-winning singer will be featured in upcoming ad campaigns, titled "I Will Not Lose," which will feature testimonials by individuals who have overcome various hardships, including a speech by Amy Steele, editor of the Virginia Tech's college newspaper.
Celebrated the deal with an intimate dinner with the hip-hop mogul and rapper Young Jeezy in New York City Wednesday night May 16th, Ciara said, "I love Rocawear. The clothes are so cute. The stuff is great. I am so happy to be able to do the campaign."
The advertising campaign is slated to be launched later this year.
More Ciara News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters