Jay-Z Signs Grammy-Winning Ciara as New Face of Rocawear
Ciara is teaming up with Jay-Z, signed on as the new face of his Rocawear line for women.
The Grammy-winning singer will be featured in upcoming ad campaigns, titled "I Will Not Lose," which will feature testimonials by individuals who have overcome various hardships, including a speech by Amy Steele, editor of the Virginia Tech's college newspaper.
Celebrated the deal with an intimate dinner with the hip-hop mogul and rapper Young Jeezy in New York City Wednesday night May 16th, Ciara said, "I love Rocawear. The clothes are so cute. The stuff is great. I am so happy to be able to do the campaign."
The advertising campaign is slated to be launched later this year.
More Ciara News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen