Jay-Z Signs Grammy-Winning Ciara as New Face of Rocawear
Ciara is teaming up with Jay-Z, signed on as the new face of his Rocawear line for women.
The Grammy-winning singer will be featured in upcoming ad campaigns, titled "I Will Not Lose," which will feature testimonials by individuals who have overcome various hardships, including a speech by Amy Steele, editor of the Virginia Tech's college newspaper.
Celebrated the deal with an intimate dinner with the hip-hop mogul and rapper Young Jeezy in New York City Wednesday night May 16th, Ciara said, "I love Rocawear. The clothes are so cute. The stuff is great. I am so happy to be able to do the campaign."
The advertising campaign is slated to be launched later this year.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role