Amanda Bynes Designing Her Own Clothing Line
An actress, famous for her role in several successful television series, like "What I Like About You," Amanda Bynes is adding one more profession into her career resume, designer.
The young star is designing her own clothing line, signed with clothing chain Steve & Barry's to create an exclusive line of apparel and accessories, slated to be launched on August 10th later this year.
As of her acting career, Bynes is next set to star in the upcoming "Hairspray," being in the same scene with John Travolta and Queen Latifah.
More Amanda Bynes News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera