Amanda Bynes Designing Her Own Clothing Line
An actress, famous for her role in several successful television series, like "What I Like About You," Amanda Bynes is adding one more profession into her career resume, designer.
The young star is designing her own clothing line, signed with clothing chain Steve & Barry's to create an exclusive line of apparel and accessories, slated to be launched on August 10th later this year.
As of her acting career, Bynes is next set to star in the upcoming "Hairspray," being in the same scene with John Travolta and Queen Latifah.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia