Amanda Bynes Designing Her Own Clothing Line
An actress, famous for her role in several successful television series, like "What I Like About You," Amanda Bynes is adding one more profession into her career resume, designer.
The young star is designing her own clothing line, signed with clothing chain Steve & Barry's to create an exclusive line of apparel and accessories, slated to be launched on August 10th later this year.
As of her acting career, Bynes is next set to star in the upcoming "Hairspray," being in the same scene with John Travolta and Queen Latifah.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby