Amanda Bynes Designing Her Own Clothing Line
An actress, famous for her role in several successful television series, like "What I Like About You," Amanda Bynes is adding one more profession into her career resume, designer.
The young star is designing her own clothing line, signed with clothing chain Steve & Barry's to create an exclusive line of apparel and accessories, slated to be launched on August 10th later this year.
As of her acting career, Bynes is next set to star in the upcoming "Hairspray," being in the same scene with John Travolta and Queen Latifah.
More Amanda Bynes News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent