Amanda Bynes Designing Her Own Clothing Line
An actress, famous for her role in several successful television series, like "What I Like About You," Amanda Bynes is adding one more profession into her career resume, designer.
The young star is designing her own clothing line, signed with clothing chain Steve & Barry's to create an exclusive line of apparel and accessories, slated to be launched on August 10th later this year.
As of her acting career, Bynes is next set to star in the upcoming "Hairspray," being in the same scene with John Travolta and Queen Latifah.
More Amanda Bynes News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group