ZZ Top Scrap Off European Leg
ZZ Top's European Summer Tour has been cancelled due to bassist Dusty Hill's ear problem. The tour which was scheduled to kick off June 15 in Leipzig, Germany will have to be scrapped off.
Dusty has to go through a treatment for a growth in his ear which is affecting his hearing. It was reported on May 10 that Dusty was to undergo a chemotherapy but Dr Shawn Nasseri who is treating him said that the preliminary treatment will not include that or surgery. "In the near-term, we plan to stabilize Dusty's hearing and symptoms with medication and a conservative management strategy," he said.
The blues rock band has been hitting the road since spring and plan to continue with US dates on July and August. "I'm looking forward to dealing with this problem and getting back out there with Billy and Frank," Dusty said. "I'm sure we'll put this behind us very shortly." With that statement, it is expected that the band will make it to the July 25 date in Dallas.
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her