ZZ Top Scrap Off European Leg
ZZ Top's European Summer Tour has been cancelled due to bassist Dusty Hill's ear problem. The tour which was scheduled to kick off June 15 in Leipzig, Germany will have to be scrapped off.
Dusty has to go through a treatment for a growth in his ear which is affecting his hearing. It was reported on May 10 that Dusty was to undergo a chemotherapy but Dr Shawn Nasseri who is treating him said that the preliminary treatment will not include that or surgery. "In the near-term, we plan to stabilize Dusty's hearing and symptoms with medication and a conservative management strategy," he said.
The blues rock band has been hitting the road since spring and plan to continue with US dates on July and August. "I'm looking forward to dealing with this problem and getting back out there with Billy and Frank," Dusty said. "I'm sure we'll put this behind us very shortly." With that statement, it is expected that the band will make it to the July 25 date in Dallas.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie