ZZ Top Scrap Off European Leg
ZZ Top's European Summer Tour has been cancelled due to bassist Dusty Hill's ear problem. The tour which was scheduled to kick off June 15 in Leipzig, Germany will have to be scrapped off.
Dusty has to go through a treatment for a growth in his ear which is affecting his hearing. It was reported on May 10 that Dusty was to undergo a chemotherapy but Dr Shawn Nasseri who is treating him said that the preliminary treatment will not include that or surgery. "In the near-term, we plan to stabilize Dusty's hearing and symptoms with medication and a conservative management strategy," he said.
The blues rock band has been hitting the road since spring and plan to continue with US dates on July and August. "I'm looking forward to dealing with this problem and getting back out there with Billy and Frank," Dusty said. "I'm sure we'll put this behind us very shortly." With that statement, it is expected that the band will make it to the July 25 date in Dallas.
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'