ZZ Top Scrap Off European Leg
ZZ Top's European Summer Tour has been cancelled due to bassist Dusty Hill's ear problem. The tour which was scheduled to kick off June 15 in Leipzig, Germany will have to be scrapped off.
Dusty has to go through a treatment for a growth in his ear which is affecting his hearing. It was reported on May 10 that Dusty was to undergo a chemotherapy but Dr Shawn Nasseri who is treating him said that the preliminary treatment will not include that or surgery. "In the near-term, we plan to stabilize Dusty's hearing and symptoms with medication and a conservative management strategy," he said.
The blues rock band has been hitting the road since spring and plan to continue with US dates on July and August. "I'm looking forward to dealing with this problem and getting back out there with Billy and Frank," Dusty said. "I'm sure we'll put this behind us very shortly." With that statement, it is expected that the band will make it to the July 25 date in Dallas.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal