The Smashing Pumpkins Add Summer Date
Making Paris their first stop since reuniting, The Smashing Pumpkins extend the excitement to Asheville, NC and San Francisco. In these cities, the band will play in multiple days and allow attendance to bring their cameras to document the moment.
Orange Peel, Ashville will come first on June 23 to July 5 and then Fillmore, San Francisco follows two weeks after on July 22 to August 1. A source said that this concert would be Asheville's highlight of the year and the biggest in Orange Peel's history.
The band's new album "Zeitgeist" that is arriving July has posted one of its tracks called "Tarantula" in AOL. The 30 second clip can be seen here.
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer