The Smashing Pumpkins Add Summer Date
Making Paris their first stop since reuniting, The Smashing Pumpkins extend the excitement to Asheville, NC and San Francisco. In these cities, the band will play in multiple days and allow attendance to bring their cameras to document the moment.
Orange Peel, Ashville will come first on June 23 to July 5 and then Fillmore, San Francisco follows two weeks after on July 22 to August 1. A source said that this concert would be Asheville's highlight of the year and the biggest in Orange Peel's history.
The band's new album "Zeitgeist" that is arriving July has posted one of its tracks called "Tarantula" in AOL. The 30 second clip can be seen here.
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester