The Smashing Pumpkins Add Summer Date
Making Paris their first stop since reuniting, The Smashing Pumpkins extend the excitement to Asheville, NC and San Francisco. In these cities, the band will play in multiple days and allow attendance to bring their cameras to document the moment.
Orange Peel, Ashville will come first on June 23 to July 5 and then Fillmore, San Francisco follows two weeks after on July 22 to August 1. A source said that this concert would be Asheville's highlight of the year and the biggest in Orange Peel's history.
The band's new album "Zeitgeist" that is arriving July has posted one of its tracks called "Tarantula" in AOL. The 30 second clip can be seen here.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video