The Smashing Pumpkins Add Summer Date
Making Paris their first stop since reuniting, The Smashing Pumpkins extend the excitement to Asheville, NC and San Francisco. In these cities, the band will play in multiple days and allow attendance to bring their cameras to document the moment.
Orange Peel, Ashville will come first on June 23 to July 5 and then Fillmore, San Francisco follows two weeks after on July 22 to August 1. A source said that this concert would be Asheville's highlight of the year and the biggest in Orange Peel's history.
The band's new album "Zeitgeist" that is arriving July has posted one of its tracks called "Tarantula" in AOL. The 30 second clip can be seen here.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal