Jennifer Garner to Produce TV Show for Mothers
Jennifer Garner apparently learns the best way of mothering from daughter Violet. Has had more than enough experience taking care baby, the actress is pitching a show for mothers.
Working on the new talk show, described as "'The View for mothers," the actress teams up with Lauren Sanchez, former "So You Think You Can Dance" host.
"It's really [Jennifer's] show and I'm the host," Sanchez tells People at a luncheon for iVillage Cares and the Children's Defense Fund in Beverly Hills. "We're putting together a show for moms, by moms. We're pitching it next week to a network. I call Jen the Barbara Walters of the show. She will come on periodically. We haven't quite settled exactly [how often], but she's the executive producer."
Further Sanchez explains, "We'll talk about how to get your kids to sleep, or how do you choose the right school, or how to keep your marriage together after having kids" adding that "Jen might talk about how you keep a marriage together when you're in the spotlight with a child."
More Jennifer Garner News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7