Jennifer Garner to Produce TV Show for Mothers
Jennifer Garner apparently learns the best way of mothering from daughter Violet. Has had more than enough experience taking care baby, the actress is pitching a show for mothers.
Working on the new talk show, described as "'The View for mothers," the actress teams up with Lauren Sanchez, former "So You Think You Can Dance" host.
"It's really [Jennifer's] show and I'm the host," Sanchez tells People at a luncheon for iVillage Cares and the Children's Defense Fund in Beverly Hills. "We're putting together a show for moms, by moms. We're pitching it next week to a network. I call Jen the Barbara Walters of the show. She will come on periodically. We haven't quite settled exactly [how often], but she's the executive producer."
Further Sanchez explains, "We'll talk about how to get your kids to sleep, or how do you choose the right school, or how to keep your marriage together after having kids" adding that "Jen might talk about how you keep a marriage together when you're in the spotlight with a child."
More Jennifer Garner News
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs