Jennifer Garner to Produce TV Show for Mothers
Jennifer Garner apparently learns the best way of mothering from daughter Violet. Has had more than enough experience taking care baby, the actress is pitching a show for mothers.
Working on the new talk show, described as "'The View for mothers," the actress teams up with Lauren Sanchez, former "So You Think You Can Dance" host.
"It's really [Jennifer's] show and I'm the host," Sanchez tells People at a luncheon for iVillage Cares and the Children's Defense Fund in Beverly Hills. "We're putting together a show for moms, by moms. We're pitching it next week to a network. I call Jen the Barbara Walters of the show. She will come on periodically. We haven't quite settled exactly [how often], but she's the executive producer."
Further Sanchez explains, "We'll talk about how to get your kids to sleep, or how do you choose the right school, or how to keep your marriage together after having kids" adding that "Jen might talk about how you keep a marriage together when you're in the spotlight with a child."
More Jennifer Garner News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival