Jennifer Garner to Produce TV Show for Mothers
Jennifer Garner apparently learns the best way of mothering from daughter Violet. Has had more than enough experience taking care baby, the actress is pitching a show for mothers.
Working on the new talk show, described as "'The View for mothers," the actress teams up with Lauren Sanchez, former "So You Think You Can Dance" host.
"It's really [Jennifer's] show and I'm the host," Sanchez tells People at a luncheon for iVillage Cares and the Children's Defense Fund in Beverly Hills. "We're putting together a show for moms, by moms. We're pitching it next week to a network. I call Jen the Barbara Walters of the show. She will come on periodically. We haven't quite settled exactly [how often], but she's the executive producer."
Further Sanchez explains, "We'll talk about how to get your kids to sleep, or how do you choose the right school, or how to keep your marriage together after having kids" adding that "Jen might talk about how you keep a marriage together when you're in the spotlight with a child."
More Jennifer Garner News
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date