Jennifer Garner to Produce TV Show for Mothers
Jennifer Garner apparently learns the best way of mothering from daughter Violet. Has had more than enough experience taking care baby, the actress is pitching a show for mothers.
Working on the new talk show, described as "'The View for mothers," the actress teams up with Lauren Sanchez, former "So You Think You Can Dance" host.
"It's really [Jennifer's] show and I'm the host," Sanchez tells People at a luncheon for iVillage Cares and the Children's Defense Fund in Beverly Hills. "We're putting together a show for moms, by moms. We're pitching it next week to a network. I call Jen the Barbara Walters of the show. She will come on periodically. We haven't quite settled exactly [how often], but she's the executive producer."
Further Sanchez explains, "We'll talk about how to get your kids to sleep, or how do you choose the right school, or how to keep your marriage together after having kids" adding that "Jen might talk about how you keep a marriage together when you're in the spotlight with a child."
More Jennifer Garner News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal