Kate Walsh Engaged to Boyfriend, Alex Young
She has double happiness to celebrate. Kate Walsh, in addition to having her own spin-off, also is engaged to boyfriend Alex Young.
The actress, famous for her role in the hit TV series "Grey's Anatomy" confirmed her engagement Tuesday May 15th, telling US Weekly, "It happened a few days ago. I'm on cloud nine."
Walsh, moreover, said that Young, a production co-president at 20th Century Fox, proposed in San Fransisco and presented her with Neil Lane Jubilee-cut diamond.
Walsh first stepped out with Alex for an April 21 lunch date at the Mustard Seed Cafe in Los Angeles and then again at an April 28 fund-raiser for Barack Obama also in L.A.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked