Kate Walsh Engaged to Boyfriend, Alex Young
She has double happiness to celebrate. Kate Walsh, in addition to having her own spin-off, also is engaged to boyfriend Alex Young.
The actress, famous for her role in the hit TV series "Grey's Anatomy" confirmed her engagement Tuesday May 15th, telling US Weekly, "It happened a few days ago. I'm on cloud nine."
Walsh, moreover, said that Young, a production co-president at 20th Century Fox, proposed in San Fransisco and presented her with Neil Lane Jubilee-cut diamond.
Walsh first stepped out with Alex for an April 21 lunch date at the Mustard Seed Cafe in Los Angeles and then again at an April 28 fund-raiser for Barack Obama also in L.A.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard