Kate Walsh Engaged to Boyfriend, Alex Young
She has double happiness to celebrate. Kate Walsh, in addition to having her own spin-off, also is engaged to boyfriend Alex Young.
The actress, famous for her role in the hit TV series "Grey's Anatomy" confirmed her engagement Tuesday May 15th, telling US Weekly, "It happened a few days ago. I'm on cloud nine."
Walsh, moreover, said that Young, a production co-president at 20th Century Fox, proposed in San Fransisco and presented her with Neil Lane Jubilee-cut diamond.
Walsh first stepped out with Alex for an April 21 lunch date at the Mustard Seed Cafe in Los Angeles and then again at an April 28 fund-raiser for Barack Obama also in L.A.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes