Kate Walsh Engaged to Boyfriend, Alex Young
She has double happiness to celebrate. Kate Walsh, in addition to having her own spin-off, also is engaged to boyfriend Alex Young.
The actress, famous for her role in the hit TV series "Grey's Anatomy" confirmed her engagement Tuesday May 15th, telling US Weekly, "It happened a few days ago. I'm on cloud nine."
Walsh, moreover, said that Young, a production co-president at 20th Century Fox, proposed in San Fransisco and presented her with Neil Lane Jubilee-cut diamond.
Walsh first stepped out with Alex for an April 21 lunch date at the Mustard Seed Cafe in Los Angeles and then again at an April 28 fund-raiser for Barack Obama also in L.A.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly