Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds Go Public with Their Romance
Hollywood's most kept secret is no longer an unconfirmed speculation when Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds spotted together in West Hollywood.
The twosome who has been linked for a few months now was spotted catching The Damnwells' show at the Troubadour in West Hollywood on Monday night May 14th.
Onlookers tell People they both arrived separately, but quickly found one another when inside, greeted each other with a hug and a kiss on the lips.
"In the foyer they were talking and had their hands all over each other," the source tells the publication, adding that, "He kissed her a couple more times in the club. He was totally sweet. She went to the restroom and he went to check up on her."
After the show, the new couple hung out for a while and then decided to leave hand-in-hand after they poked outside and checked if there were any paparazzi outside.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters