Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds Go Public with Their Romance
Hollywood's most kept secret is no longer an unconfirmed speculation when Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds spotted together in West Hollywood.
The twosome who has been linked for a few months now was spotted catching The Damnwells' show at the Troubadour in West Hollywood on Monday night May 14th.
Onlookers tell People they both arrived separately, but quickly found one another when inside, greeted each other with a hug and a kiss on the lips.
"In the foyer they were talking and had their hands all over each other," the source tells the publication, adding that, "He kissed her a couple more times in the club. He was totally sweet. She went to the restroom and he went to check up on her."
After the show, the new couple hung out for a while and then decided to leave hand-in-hand after they poked outside and checked if there were any paparazzi outside.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'