Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds Go Public with Their Romance
Hollywood's most kept secret is no longer an unconfirmed speculation when Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds spotted together in West Hollywood.
The twosome who has been linked for a few months now was spotted catching The Damnwells' show at the Troubadour in West Hollywood on Monday night May 14th.
Onlookers tell People they both arrived separately, but quickly found one another when inside, greeted each other with a hug and a kiss on the lips.
"In the foyer they were talking and had their hands all over each other," the source tells the publication, adding that, "He kissed her a couple more times in the club. He was totally sweet. She went to the restroom and he went to check up on her."
After the show, the new couple hung out for a while and then decided to leave hand-in-hand after they poked outside and checked if there were any paparazzi outside.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight