Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds Go Public with Their Romance
Hollywood's most kept secret is no longer an unconfirmed speculation when Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds spotted together in West Hollywood.
The twosome who has been linked for a few months now was spotted catching The Damnwells' show at the Troubadour in West Hollywood on Monday night May 14th.
Onlookers tell People they both arrived separately, but quickly found one another when inside, greeted each other with a hug and a kiss on the lips.
"In the foyer they were talking and had their hands all over each other," the source tells the publication, adding that, "He kissed her a couple more times in the club. He was totally sweet. She went to the restroom and he went to check up on her."
After the show, the new couple hung out for a while and then decided to leave hand-in-hand after they poked outside and checked if there were any paparazzi outside.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer