British Supermodel Kate Moss Launching Her Own Haircare Line
She has had almost everything, a successful modeling career to clothing line that proved to be a hit with shoppers. That's not all, she also once sings in one of boyfriend Pete Doherty's songs. After all, Kate Moss is now focusing to launch her own line of hair care.
The British catwalk star is teaming up with her celebrity hairdresser friend James Brown to produce the line of products, which will feature Moss' face on their packaging. Negotiation is still on its way with retailers for the new product.
"Kate is giving her advice and expertise from years in the fashion industry. The products will feature her image but, unlike her Topshop clothing range, they won't have Kate Moss branding," Britain's The Sun newspaper quoted a source as saying. "James grew up with Kate and he has been massively supportive to her throughout her career."
Brown is well known as a celebrity hair stylist and has frequently worked on stars like Madonna and Victoria Adams.
More Kate Moss News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune