British Supermodel Kate Moss Launching Her Own Haircare Line
She has had almost everything, a successful modeling career to clothing line that proved to be a hit with shoppers. That's not all, she also once sings in one of boyfriend Pete Doherty's songs. After all, Kate Moss is now focusing to launch her own line of hair care.
The British catwalk star is teaming up with her celebrity hairdresser friend James Brown to produce the line of products, which will feature Moss' face on their packaging. Negotiation is still on its way with retailers for the new product.
"Kate is giving her advice and expertise from years in the fashion industry. The products will feature her image but, unlike her Topshop clothing range, they won't have Kate Moss branding," Britain's The Sun newspaper quoted a source as saying. "James grew up with Kate and he has been massively supportive to her throughout her career."
Brown is well known as a celebrity hair stylist and has frequently worked on stars like Madonna and Victoria Adams.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'