British Supermodel Kate Moss Launching Her Own Haircare Line
She has had almost everything, a successful modeling career to clothing line that proved to be a hit with shoppers. That's not all, she also once sings in one of boyfriend Pete Doherty's songs. After all, Kate Moss is now focusing to launch her own line of hair care.
The British catwalk star is teaming up with her celebrity hairdresser friend James Brown to produce the line of products, which will feature Moss' face on their packaging. Negotiation is still on its way with retailers for the new product.
"Kate is giving her advice and expertise from years in the fashion industry. The products will feature her image but, unlike her Topshop clothing range, they won't have Kate Moss branding," Britain's The Sun newspaper quoted a source as saying. "James grew up with Kate and he has been massively supportive to her throughout her career."
Brown is well known as a celebrity hair stylist and has frequently worked on stars like Madonna and Victoria Adams.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit