British Supermodel Kate Moss Launching Her Own Haircare Line
She has had almost everything, a successful modeling career to clothing line that proved to be a hit with shoppers. That's not all, she also once sings in one of boyfriend Pete Doherty's songs. After all, Kate Moss is now focusing to launch her own line of hair care.
The British catwalk star is teaming up with her celebrity hairdresser friend James Brown to produce the line of products, which will feature Moss' face on their packaging. Negotiation is still on its way with retailers for the new product.
"Kate is giving her advice and expertise from years in the fashion industry. The products will feature her image but, unlike her Topshop clothing range, they won't have Kate Moss branding," Britain's The Sun newspaper quoted a source as saying. "James grew up with Kate and he has been massively supportive to her throughout her career."
Brown is well known as a celebrity hair stylist and has frequently worked on stars like Madonna and Victoria Adams.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction