Very Pregnant Salma Hayek to Develop New Series for ABC
On the heels of the success of "Ugly Betty," which she executive producing, Salma Hayek has just signed a two-year deal with ABC Studios to develop new series projects for the studio.
Hayek, alongside her producing partner Jose Tamez, will develop the project through their company, Ventanarosa Prods. No words yet on what would it like and when it will start airing.
"Ugly Betty," based on the blockbuster Colombian telenovela "Betty La Fea," was a famous telenovela in Hayek's native Mexico. It premiered on September 28, 2006, on ABC in the United States and had won a Golden Globe and Peabody Award among others.
More Salma Hayek News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory