Very Pregnant Salma Hayek to Develop New Series for ABC
On the heels of the success of "Ugly Betty," which she executive producing, Salma Hayek has just signed a two-year deal with ABC Studios to develop new series projects for the studio.
Hayek, alongside her producing partner Jose Tamez, will develop the project through their company, Ventanarosa Prods. No words yet on what would it like and when it will start airing.
"Ugly Betty," based on the blockbuster Colombian telenovela "Betty La Fea," was a famous telenovela in Hayek's native Mexico. It premiered on September 28, 2006, on ABC in the United States and had won a Golden Globe and Peabody Award among others.
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer