Very Pregnant Salma Hayek to Develop New Series for ABC
On the heels of the success of "Ugly Betty," which she executive producing, Salma Hayek has just signed a two-year deal with ABC Studios to develop new series projects for the studio.
Hayek, alongside her producing partner Jose Tamez, will develop the project through their company, Ventanarosa Prods. No words yet on what would it like and when it will start airing.
"Ugly Betty," based on the blockbuster Colombian telenovela "Betty La Fea," was a famous telenovela in Hayek's native Mexico. It premiered on September 28, 2006, on ABC in the United States and had won a Golden Globe and Peabody Award among others.
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer