Very Pregnant Salma Hayek to Develop New Series for ABC
On the heels of the success of "Ugly Betty," which she executive producing, Salma Hayek has just signed a two-year deal with ABC Studios to develop new series projects for the studio.
Hayek, alongside her producing partner Jose Tamez, will develop the project through their company, Ventanarosa Prods. No words yet on what would it like and when it will start airing.
"Ugly Betty," based on the blockbuster Colombian telenovela "Betty La Fea," was a famous telenovela in Hayek's native Mexico. It premiered on September 28, 2006, on ABC in the United States and had won a Golden Globe and Peabody Award among others.
More Salma Hayek News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed