Lindsay Lohan Tops Maxim Magazine's 8th Annual Hot 100 List
She's beautiful, rich, and most of all hot. Lindsay Lohan rules. The actress who has become the media darling concerning the many troubles she's caused has topped Maxim magazine's list of 100 Hot Hollywood Starlets.
"There is no other star in the world (who) causes more of a stir in the public eye than Lindsay," said Maxim Editor in Chief Jimmy Jellinek in a statement. "Her every move is watched and reported on."
Securing the No. 1 spot of the men's magazine's eighth annual "Hot 100" list, the actress-singer beating out other sexy celebs like Jessica Alba and Scarlett Johansson who both come in 2nd and 3rd respectively.
Pop singer Christina Aguilera settles at No. 4, followed in order by Jessica Biel, Ali Larter, and Eva Mendes. Rounding out the Top 10 of the list, which is due to hit stands on Saturday May 19th, among others are Rihanna, Eva Longoria, and Stacy Ferguson.
Click on Maxim magazine in order to check out the 2007 Hot 100 complete list.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy