"Dark Knight" Teaser Page on the Web
Well, it's still quite a long way there before moviegoers can see "The Dark Knight" march toward the big screen, but Warner Bros. Pictures apparently has begun its first step in establishing a medium between the project and its fans.
Yes, the company has just launched a teaser page for the highly-anticipated flick on the net, which can be accessed here . Nothing submitted yet except for a picture of the Batman signal in the middle of it.
The second installment in the revitalized "Batman" franchise which first took form in 2005's "Batman Begins", "Knight" brings back director Christopher Nolan as well as scribe David S. Goyer who this time pens the script with Nolan's brother, Jonathan Nolan. Warner Bros. has set a tentative release date of July 18, 2008 in the U.S. and July 25 in the U.K. for the picture.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie