"Dark Knight" Teaser Page on the Web
Well, it's still quite a long way there before moviegoers can see "The Dark Knight" march toward the big screen, but Warner Bros. Pictures apparently has begun its first step in establishing a medium between the project and its fans.
Yes, the company has just launched a teaser page for the highly-anticipated flick on the net, which can be accessed here . Nothing submitted yet except for a picture of the Batman signal in the middle of it.
The second installment in the revitalized "Batman" franchise which first took form in 2005's "Batman Begins", "Knight" brings back director Christopher Nolan as well as scribe David S. Goyer who this time pens the script with Nolan's brother, Jonathan Nolan. Warner Bros. has set a tentative release date of July 18, 2008 in the U.S. and July 25 in the U.K. for the picture.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21