"Dark Knight" Teaser Page on the Web
Well, it's still quite a long way there before moviegoers can see "The Dark Knight" march toward the big screen, but Warner Bros. Pictures apparently has begun its first step in establishing a medium between the project and its fans.
Yes, the company has just launched a teaser page for the highly-anticipated flick on the net, which can be accessed here . Nothing submitted yet except for a picture of the Batman signal in the middle of it.
The second installment in the revitalized "Batman" franchise which first took form in 2005's "Batman Begins", "Knight" brings back director Christopher Nolan as well as scribe David S. Goyer who this time pens the script with Nolan's brother, Jonathan Nolan. Warner Bros. has set a tentative release date of July 18, 2008 in the U.S. and July 25 in the U.K. for the picture.
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner