"Dark Knight" Teaser Page on the Web
Well, it's still quite a long way there before moviegoers can see "The Dark Knight" march toward the big screen, but Warner Bros. Pictures apparently has begun its first step in establishing a medium between the project and its fans.
Yes, the company has just launched a teaser page for the highly-anticipated flick on the net, which can be accessed here . Nothing submitted yet except for a picture of the Batman signal in the middle of it.
The second installment in the revitalized "Batman" franchise which first took form in 2005's "Batman Begins", "Knight" brings back director Christopher Nolan as well as scribe David S. Goyer who this time pens the script with Nolan's brother, Jonathan Nolan. Warner Bros. has set a tentative release date of July 18, 2008 in the U.S. and July 25 in the U.K. for the picture.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs