"Dark Knight" Teaser Page on the Web
Well, it's still quite a long way there before moviegoers can see "The Dark Knight" march toward the big screen, but Warner Bros. Pictures apparently has begun its first step in establishing a medium between the project and its fans.
Yes, the company has just launched a teaser page for the highly-anticipated flick on the net, which can be accessed here . Nothing submitted yet except for a picture of the Batman signal in the middle of it.
The second installment in the revitalized "Batman" franchise which first took form in 2005's "Batman Begins", "Knight" brings back director Christopher Nolan as well as scribe David S. Goyer who this time pens the script with Nolan's brother, Jonathan Nolan. Warner Bros. has set a tentative release date of July 18, 2008 in the U.S. and July 25 in the U.K. for the picture.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group