Bobby Brown Sues Ex-Wife Whitney Houston for Spousal Support and Custody
Bobby Brown is broke and thus trying to cash in no matter how and what. The singer sues ex-wife Whitney Houston, seeking spousal support and changes to the custody arrangement for their daughter Bobbi Kristina.
In the court documents filed in Orange County, Calif., Brown claims financial and emotional problems prevented him from filing a response to Houston's divorce petition, saying "After Whitney and I separated, I had nowhere to go and very little money to live on. I was, for all intents and purposes, homeless."
Further Brown alleges that he was "distraught and depressed" and didn't understand the importance of responding to Houston's petition on time. He also says Houston told him she'd give him six months to respond to see if they could work things out.
Due to such fact, Brown is seeking shared custody, child support and spousal support from Houston. A court date for Brown's new case has set for June 15th.
Houston filed for a legal separation from Brown in September 2006 after 14 years of marriage. She soght divorce the following month, citing irreconcilable differences, and had it finalized on April 24th the following year.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3