Mena Suvari Walks into "Garden of Eden"
Talking about her upcoming big screen projects to Cinematical, Mena Suvari has revealed to the site that she will next star in "The Garden of Eden", a drama feature based on Ernest Hemingway's novel of the same title published posthumously in 1986.
Directed by English filmmaker John Irvin, the picture is set in Spain and presents a story about an American writer and his wife who both fall in love with a beautiful young woman named Marita, a character Suvari is presumably poised to play.
"It's very deep. It's a Hemingway story, it's one of his last stories and it's a very complicated piece," the actress commented. "We're shooting in Spain and it takes place in Spain and the south of France. I'm very excited about that."
Suvari, a native of Newport, Rhode Island, first made her way in show business through appearances in TV shows during her teens before getting her breakthrough on the big screen in Oscar-winning feature "American Beauty." Her upcoming film credits include "Brooklyn Rules", "Day of the Dead", "Stuck", and "The Mysteries of Pittsburgh."
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert