Mena Suvari Walks into "Garden of Eden"
Talking about her upcoming big screen projects to Cinematical, Mena Suvari has revealed to the site that she will next star in "The Garden of Eden", a drama feature based on Ernest Hemingway's novel of the same title published posthumously in 1986.
Directed by English filmmaker John Irvin, the picture is set in Spain and presents a story about an American writer and his wife who both fall in love with a beautiful young woman named Marita, a character Suvari is presumably poised to play.
"It's very deep. It's a Hemingway story, it's one of his last stories and it's a very complicated piece," the actress commented. "We're shooting in Spain and it takes place in Spain and the south of France. I'm very excited about that."
Suvari, a native of Newport, Rhode Island, first made her way in show business through appearances in TV shows during her teens before getting her breakthrough on the big screen in Oscar-winning feature "American Beauty." Her upcoming film credits include "Brooklyn Rules", "Day of the Dead", "Stuck", and "The Mysteries of Pittsburgh."
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser