Mena Suvari Walks into "Garden of Eden"
Talking about her upcoming big screen projects to Cinematical, Mena Suvari has revealed to the site that she will next star in "The Garden of Eden", a drama feature based on Ernest Hemingway's novel of the same title published posthumously in 1986.
Directed by English filmmaker John Irvin, the picture is set in Spain and presents a story about an American writer and his wife who both fall in love with a beautiful young woman named Marita, a character Suvari is presumably poised to play.
"It's very deep. It's a Hemingway story, it's one of his last stories and it's a very complicated piece," the actress commented. "We're shooting in Spain and it takes place in Spain and the south of France. I'm very excited about that."
Suvari, a native of Newport, Rhode Island, first made her way in show business through appearances in TV shows during her teens before getting her breakthrough on the big screen in Oscar-winning feature "American Beauty." Her upcoming film credits include "Brooklyn Rules", "Day of the Dead", "Stuck", and "The Mysteries of Pittsburgh."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed