Mena Suvari Walks into "Garden of Eden"
Talking about her upcoming big screen projects to Cinematical, Mena Suvari has revealed to the site that she will next star in "The Garden of Eden", a drama feature based on Ernest Hemingway's novel of the same title published posthumously in 1986.
Directed by English filmmaker John Irvin, the picture is set in Spain and presents a story about an American writer and his wife who both fall in love with a beautiful young woman named Marita, a character Suvari is presumably poised to play.
"It's very deep. It's a Hemingway story, it's one of his last stories and it's a very complicated piece," the actress commented. "We're shooting in Spain and it takes place in Spain and the south of France. I'm very excited about that."
Suvari, a native of Newport, Rhode Island, first made her way in show business through appearances in TV shows during her teens before getting her breakthrough on the big screen in Oscar-winning feature "American Beauty." Her upcoming film credits include "Brooklyn Rules", "Day of the Dead", "Stuck", and "The Mysteries of Pittsburgh."
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory