Geri Halliwell Is Being Lined Up for Her Own Chat Show
The other Spice Girl is looking her way up back to stardom. Geri Halliwell is the latest being lined up for her own chat show.
The Ginger Spice is gearing up to film a pilot, which will be made by independent firm Talkback Thames, who also produce "The Apprentice" and "X Factor." If it goes down well with the bosses it will be considered for a peak-time weekday slot.
Talkback Thames have confirmed they are in talks with Geri over the format of the show. It is hoped Geri will be able to persuade her fellow celeb friends, including Victoria Adams and Melanie Brown, British singer George Michael and comic actor David Walliams to appear on the show.
Geri is currently writing a series of children's books. What's next for her now that she's about to get her own chat show?
More Geri Halliwell News
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer