Geri Halliwell Is Being Lined Up for Her Own Chat Show
The other Spice Girl is looking her way up back to stardom. Geri Halliwell is the latest being lined up for her own chat show.
The Ginger Spice is gearing up to film a pilot, which will be made by independent firm Talkback Thames, who also produce "The Apprentice" and "X Factor." If it goes down well with the bosses it will be considered for a peak-time weekday slot.
Talkback Thames have confirmed they are in talks with Geri over the format of the show. It is hoped Geri will be able to persuade her fellow celeb friends, including Victoria Adams and Melanie Brown, British singer George Michael and comic actor David Walliams to appear on the show.
Geri is currently writing a series of children's books. What's next for her now that she's about to get her own chat show?
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch