Geri Halliwell Is Being Lined Up for Her Own Chat Show
The other Spice Girl is looking her way up back to stardom. Geri Halliwell is the latest being lined up for her own chat show.
The Ginger Spice is gearing up to film a pilot, which will be made by independent firm Talkback Thames, who also produce "The Apprentice" and "X Factor." If it goes down well with the bosses it will be considered for a peak-time weekday slot.
Talkback Thames have confirmed they are in talks with Geri over the format of the show. It is hoped Geri will be able to persuade her fellow celeb friends, including Victoria Adams and Melanie Brown, British singer George Michael and comic actor David Walliams to appear on the show.
Geri is currently writing a series of children's books. What's next for her now that she's about to get her own chat show?
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!