Geri Halliwell Is Being Lined Up for Her Own Chat Show
The other Spice Girl is looking her way up back to stardom. Geri Halliwell is the latest being lined up for her own chat show.
The Ginger Spice is gearing up to film a pilot, which will be made by independent firm Talkback Thames, who also produce "The Apprentice" and "X Factor." If it goes down well with the bosses it will be considered for a peak-time weekday slot.
Talkback Thames have confirmed they are in talks with Geri over the format of the show. It is hoped Geri will be able to persuade her fellow celeb friends, including Victoria Adams and Melanie Brown, British singer George Michael and comic actor David Walliams to appear on the show.
Geri is currently writing a series of children's books. What's next for her now that she's about to get her own chat show?
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie