Geri Halliwell Is Being Lined Up for Her Own Chat Show
The other Spice Girl is looking her way up back to stardom. Geri Halliwell is the latest being lined up for her own chat show.
The Ginger Spice is gearing up to film a pilot, which will be made by independent firm Talkback Thames, who also produce "The Apprentice" and "X Factor." If it goes down well with the bosses it will be considered for a peak-time weekday slot.
Talkback Thames have confirmed they are in talks with Geri over the format of the show. It is hoped Geri will be able to persuade her fellow celeb friends, including Victoria Adams and Melanie Brown, British singer George Michael and comic actor David Walliams to appear on the show.
Geri is currently writing a series of children's books. What's next for her now that she's about to get her own chat show?
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream