Beyonce Knowles to Front Giorgio Armani's New Perfume, Emporio Armani Diamonds
Beyonce Knowles has been tapped to be the face of Giorgio Armani's new perfume, Emporio Armani Diamonds.
The actress-singer is about to lend her looks and vocal talents to a TV advertising campaign, singing "an old American song" in the commercials, after being handpicked by the revered Italian designer.
"They have known each other for seven years, and Armani feels Beyonce represents the glamour and glitz of the fragrance," a source told the New York Post newspaper.
Emporio Armani Diamonds is set to hit shelves September later this year.
Beyonce already has her own fragrance range, "True Star," launched in late 2004 with designer Tommy Hilfiger. She, additionally, has also featured in advertising campaigns for L'Oreal, Pepsi and McDonalds just to name a few.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs