Beyonce Knowles to Front Giorgio Armani's New Perfume, Emporio Armani Diamonds
Beyonce Knowles has been tapped to be the face of Giorgio Armani's new perfume, Emporio Armani Diamonds.
The actress-singer is about to lend her looks and vocal talents to a TV advertising campaign, singing "an old American song" in the commercials, after being handpicked by the revered Italian designer.
"They have known each other for seven years, and Armani feels Beyonce represents the glamour and glitz of the fragrance," a source told the New York Post newspaper.
Emporio Armani Diamonds is set to hit shelves September later this year.
Beyonce already has her own fragrance range, "True Star," launched in late 2004 with designer Tommy Hilfiger. She, additionally, has also featured in advertising campaigns for L'Oreal, Pepsi and McDonalds just to name a few.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake