Beyonce Knowles to Front Giorgio Armani's New Perfume, Emporio Armani Diamonds
Beyonce Knowles has been tapped to be the face of Giorgio Armani's new perfume, Emporio Armani Diamonds.
The actress-singer is about to lend her looks and vocal talents to a TV advertising campaign, singing "an old American song" in the commercials, after being handpicked by the revered Italian designer.
"They have known each other for seven years, and Armani feels Beyonce represents the glamour and glitz of the fragrance," a source told the New York Post newspaper.
Emporio Armani Diamonds is set to hit shelves September later this year.
Beyonce already has her own fragrance range, "True Star," launched in late 2004 with designer Tommy Hilfiger. She, additionally, has also featured in advertising campaigns for L'Oreal, Pepsi and McDonalds just to name a few.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy