Beyonce Knowles to Front Giorgio Armani's New Perfume, Emporio Armani Diamonds
Beyonce Knowles has been tapped to be the face of Giorgio Armani's new perfume, Emporio Armani Diamonds.
The actress-singer is about to lend her looks and vocal talents to a TV advertising campaign, singing "an old American song" in the commercials, after being handpicked by the revered Italian designer.
"They have known each other for seven years, and Armani feels Beyonce represents the glamour and glitz of the fragrance," a source told the New York Post newspaper.
Emporio Armani Diamonds is set to hit shelves September later this year.
Beyonce already has her own fragrance range, "True Star," launched in late 2004 with designer Tommy Hilfiger. She, additionally, has also featured in advertising campaigns for L'Oreal, Pepsi and McDonalds just to name a few.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier