Beyonce Knowles to Front Giorgio Armani's New Perfume, Emporio Armani Diamonds
Beyonce Knowles has been tapped to be the face of Giorgio Armani's new perfume, Emporio Armani Diamonds.
The actress-singer is about to lend her looks and vocal talents to a TV advertising campaign, singing "an old American song" in the commercials, after being handpicked by the revered Italian designer.
"They have known each other for seven years, and Armani feels Beyonce represents the glamour and glitz of the fragrance," a source told the New York Post newspaper.
Emporio Armani Diamonds is set to hit shelves September later this year.
Beyonce already has her own fragrance range, "True Star," launched in late 2004 with designer Tommy Hilfiger. She, additionally, has also featured in advertising campaigns for L'Oreal, Pepsi and McDonalds just to name a few.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes