Sheryl Crow Adopts Baby Boy
This just in. Sheryl Crow has just adopted a baby boy.
The singer-songwriter, who underwent breast cancer surgery in February 2006, announced Friday May 11th she has adopted a 2-week-old baby boy.
"I am so excited to share with you guys that I've adopted a little boy," Crow wrote on her official Website. "His name is Wyatt (after my dad) Steven (after my little brother and Scooter) and we are enjoying some very private family time."
Scooter is the nickname of her longtime manager and friend, Steven Weintraub. No other details on the adopted baby being made public. Congrats for the new addition to the family anyway.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars