Sheryl Crow Adopts Baby Boy
This just in. Sheryl Crow has just adopted a baby boy.
The singer-songwriter, who underwent breast cancer surgery in February 2006, announced Friday May 11th she has adopted a 2-week-old baby boy.
"I am so excited to share with you guys that I've adopted a little boy," Crow wrote on her official Website. "His name is Wyatt (after my dad) Steven (after my little brother and Scooter) and we are enjoying some very private family time."
Scooter is the nickname of her longtime manager and friend, Steven Weintraub. No other details on the adopted baby being made public. Congrats for the new addition to the family anyway.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'