Sheryl Crow Adopts Baby Boy
This just in. Sheryl Crow has just adopted a baby boy.
The singer-songwriter, who underwent breast cancer surgery in February 2006, announced Friday May 11th she has adopted a 2-week-old baby boy.
"I am so excited to share with you guys that I've adopted a little boy," Crow wrote on her official Website. "His name is Wyatt (after my dad) Steven (after my little brother and Scooter) and we are enjoying some very private family time."
Scooter is the nickname of her longtime manager and friend, Steven Weintraub. No other details on the adopted baby being made public. Congrats for the new addition to the family anyway.
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016