Sheryl Crow Adopts Baby Boy
This just in. Sheryl Crow has just adopted a baby boy.
The singer-songwriter, who underwent breast cancer surgery in February 2006, announced Friday May 11th she has adopted a 2-week-old baby boy.
"I am so excited to share with you guys that I've adopted a little boy," Crow wrote on her official Website. "His name is Wyatt (after my dad) Steven (after my little brother and Scooter) and we are enjoying some very private family time."
Scooter is the nickname of her longtime manager and friend, Steven Weintraub. No other details on the adopted baby being made public. Congrats for the new addition to the family anyway.
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards
- Desperate Bella Hadid Is Jealous of The Weeknd and Selena Gomez's Romance
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- AMC Renews 'Better Call Saul' for Season 4