Sheryl Crow Adopts Baby Boy
This just in. Sheryl Crow has just adopted a baby boy.
The singer-songwriter, who underwent breast cancer surgery in February 2006, announced Friday May 11th she has adopted a 2-week-old baby boy.
"I am so excited to share with you guys that I've adopted a little boy," Crow wrote on her official Website. "His name is Wyatt (after my dad) Steven (after my little brother and Scooter) and we are enjoying some very private family time."
Scooter is the nickname of her longtime manager and friend, Steven Weintraub. No other details on the adopted baby being made public. Congrats for the new addition to the family anyway.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby