Danja Hinting Britney Spears' Upcoming LP
Nate "Danja" Hills, Britney Spears' sidekick in the fifth studio album project, is promising an LP that will make everybody move to the beat. Britney's album, according to him will be the "celebration of womanhood" instead of the punch bag over her recent messy life.
"She wanted to stay away from being personal," Danja said. "It's fun, it's basic and there's nothing wrong with that. It's about feeling good, celebrating womanhood. And if you don't dance to it, I really don't know what you're listening to."
Danja is one of the collaborators of Britney's new album who had been working with her since 2006, prior the depression and rehab stay. Others also playing roles in the record are Pharrell Williams, Sean Garrett, Scott Storch, Dr. Luke, J.R. Rotem, Ne-Yo, T-Pain and Kara DioGuardi.
Danja also spilled that Britney has 'grown' from her previous records. Her voice is said to be "bigger" and "more mature", indicating a new Britney that nobody has ever heard before. "It's got everything, it's electric, it's just wild," he revealed.
The record which will be ready this September has one hit that Danja associates as "weird" but "catchy and hot". First single from the album Danja said is also ready to hit the clubs soon but is still in suspension for big bang.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding