Danja Hinting Britney Spears' Upcoming LP
Nate "Danja" Hills, Britney Spears' sidekick in the fifth studio album project, is promising an LP that will make everybody move to the beat. Britney's album, according to him will be the "celebration of womanhood" instead of the punch bag over her recent messy life.
"She wanted to stay away from being personal," Danja said. "It's fun, it's basic and there's nothing wrong with that. It's about feeling good, celebrating womanhood. And if you don't dance to it, I really don't know what you're listening to."
Danja is one of the collaborators of Britney's new album who had been working with her since 2006, prior the depression and rehab stay. Others also playing roles in the record are Pharrell Williams, Sean Garrett, Scott Storch, Dr. Luke, J.R. Rotem, Ne-Yo, T-Pain and Kara DioGuardi.
Danja also spilled that Britney has 'grown' from her previous records. Her voice is said to be "bigger" and "more mature", indicating a new Britney that nobody has ever heard before. "It's got everything, it's electric, it's just wild," he revealed.
The record which will be ready this September has one hit that Danja associates as "weird" but "catchy and hot". First single from the album Danja said is also ready to hit the clubs soon but is still in suspension for big bang.
More Britney Spears News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'