Danja Hinting Britney Spears' Upcoming LP
Nate "Danja" Hills, Britney Spears' sidekick in the fifth studio album project, is promising an LP that will make everybody move to the beat. Britney's album, according to him will be the "celebration of womanhood" instead of the punch bag over her recent messy life.
"She wanted to stay away from being personal," Danja said. "It's fun, it's basic and there's nothing wrong with that. It's about feeling good, celebrating womanhood. And if you don't dance to it, I really don't know what you're listening to."
Danja is one of the collaborators of Britney's new album who had been working with her since 2006, prior the depression and rehab stay. Others also playing roles in the record are Pharrell Williams, Sean Garrett, Scott Storch, Dr. Luke, J.R. Rotem, Ne-Yo, T-Pain and Kara DioGuardi.
Danja also spilled that Britney has 'grown' from her previous records. Her voice is said to be "bigger" and "more mature", indicating a new Britney that nobody has ever heard before. "It's got everything, it's electric, it's just wild," he revealed.
The record which will be ready this September has one hit that Danja associates as "weird" but "catchy and hot". First single from the album Danja said is also ready to hit the clubs soon but is still in suspension for big bang.
More Britney Spears News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March