Duo Violating "Laws of Motion"
Ready to establish more than good collaboration between them, Matthew Perry and Hilary Swank have both inked deals to star together in "Laws of Motion", a comedic feature coming from Plum Pictures, Ideal Partners Film Fund, and Hilary Swank Productions.
In the project, Perry will play a husband struggling with life in a repressive career and community along with headaches caused by his free-spirited brother and sister. Meanwhile, Swank is taking a supporting role as the all-too-perfect neighbor of Perry's harried character.
Shooting is slated to start this month with Swank, Daniela Taplin Lundberg, Celine Rattray, Galt Niederhoffer, and Jana Edelbaum all producing. It is reported that Ben Foster, recently played Angel in "X-Men: The Last Stand", is in talks to also star in, and will likely be given the role of Perry's brother if deals are finally reached.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs