Duo Violating "Laws of Motion"
Ready to establish more than good collaboration between them, Matthew Perry and Hilary Swank have both inked deals to star together in "Laws of Motion", a comedic feature coming from Plum Pictures, Ideal Partners Film Fund, and Hilary Swank Productions.
In the project, Perry will play a husband struggling with life in a repressive career and community along with headaches caused by his free-spirited brother and sister. Meanwhile, Swank is taking a supporting role as the all-too-perfect neighbor of Perry's harried character.
Shooting is slated to start this month with Swank, Daniela Taplin Lundberg, Celine Rattray, Galt Niederhoffer, and Jana Edelbaum all producing. It is reported that Ben Foster, recently played Angel in "X-Men: The Last Stand", is in talks to also star in, and will likely be given the role of Perry's brother if deals are finally reached.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift