Duo Violating "Laws of Motion"
Ready to establish more than good collaboration between them, Matthew Perry and Hilary Swank have both inked deals to star together in "Laws of Motion", a comedic feature coming from Plum Pictures, Ideal Partners Film Fund, and Hilary Swank Productions.
In the project, Perry will play a husband struggling with life in a repressive career and community along with headaches caused by his free-spirited brother and sister. Meanwhile, Swank is taking a supporting role as the all-too-perfect neighbor of Perry's harried character.
Shooting is slated to start this month with Swank, Daniela Taplin Lundberg, Celine Rattray, Galt Niederhoffer, and Jana Edelbaum all producing. It is reported that Ben Foster, recently played Angel in "X-Men: The Last Stand", is in talks to also star in, and will likely be given the role of Perry's brother if deals are finally reached.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group