Duo Violating "Laws of Motion"
Ready to establish more than good collaboration between them, Matthew Perry and Hilary Swank have both inked deals to star together in "Laws of Motion", a comedic feature coming from Plum Pictures, Ideal Partners Film Fund, and Hilary Swank Productions.
In the project, Perry will play a husband struggling with life in a repressive career and community along with headaches caused by his free-spirited brother and sister. Meanwhile, Swank is taking a supporting role as the all-too-perfect neighbor of Perry's harried character.
Shooting is slated to start this month with Swank, Daniela Taplin Lundberg, Celine Rattray, Galt Niederhoffer, and Jana Edelbaum all producing. It is reported that Ben Foster, recently played Angel in "X-Men: The Last Stand", is in talks to also star in, and will likely be given the role of Perry's brother if deals are finally reached.
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight