Duo Violating "Laws of Motion"
Ready to establish more than good collaboration between them, Matthew Perry and Hilary Swank have both inked deals to star together in "Laws of Motion", a comedic feature coming from Plum Pictures, Ideal Partners Film Fund, and Hilary Swank Productions.
In the project, Perry will play a husband struggling with life in a repressive career and community along with headaches caused by his free-spirited brother and sister. Meanwhile, Swank is taking a supporting role as the all-too-perfect neighbor of Perry's harried character.
Shooting is slated to start this month with Swank, Daniela Taplin Lundberg, Celine Rattray, Galt Niederhoffer, and Jana Edelbaum all producing. It is reported that Ben Foster, recently played Angel in "X-Men: The Last Stand", is in talks to also star in, and will likely be given the role of Perry's brother if deals are finally reached.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'