Mariah Carey Hit the Studio with Dupri
Following the rumor of her 11th studio album, Mariah Carey has spent some time in British Virgin Islands studio and had Jermaine Dupri by her side. The producer will assist her in a song penned by Bryan Michael-Cox and will be among others contributing in the highly anticipated album.
Carey did a "country" song for her upcoming movie with legend Willie Nelson and the producers considered putting the track in the album. Dupri also made his statement that he is producing a collaboration among Carey, Nelly and Janet Jackson which may also present in Carey's new album.
Carey had revealed in 2006 that she has been writing songs for the album since The Adventures of Mimi Tour. It was also reported sometime ago that she booked a huge villa in Anguilla and had a studio built in it. If everything goes well, the following to "The Emancipation of Mimi" (2005) will be ready this fall.
More Mariah Carey News
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'