Mariah Carey Hit the Studio with Dupri
Following the rumor of her 11th studio album, Mariah Carey has spent some time in British Virgin Islands studio and had Jermaine Dupri by her side. The producer will assist her in a song penned by Bryan Michael-Cox and will be among others contributing in the highly anticipated album.
Carey did a "country" song for her upcoming movie with legend Willie Nelson and the producers considered putting the track in the album. Dupri also made his statement that he is producing a collaboration among Carey, Nelly and Janet Jackson which may also present in Carey's new album.
Carey had revealed in 2006 that she has been writing songs for the album since The Adventures of Mimi Tour. It was also reported sometime ago that she booked a huge villa in Anguilla and had a studio built in it. If everything goes well, the following to "The Emancipation of Mimi" (2005) will be ready this fall.
More Mariah Carey News
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week