Mariah Carey Hit the Studio with Dupri
Following the rumor of her 11th studio album, Mariah Carey has spent some time in British Virgin Islands studio and had Jermaine Dupri by her side. The producer will assist her in a song penned by Bryan Michael-Cox and will be among others contributing in the highly anticipated album.
Carey did a "country" song for her upcoming movie with legend Willie Nelson and the producers considered putting the track in the album. Dupri also made his statement that he is producing a collaboration among Carey, Nelly and Janet Jackson which may also present in Carey's new album.
Carey had revealed in 2006 that she has been writing songs for the album since The Adventures of Mimi Tour. It was also reported sometime ago that she booked a huge villa in Anguilla and had a studio built in it. If everything goes well, the following to "The Emancipation of Mimi" (2005) will be ready this fall.
More Mariah Carey News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show