Mariah Carey Hit the Studio with Dupri
Following the rumor of her 11th studio album, Mariah Carey has spent some time in British Virgin Islands studio and had Jermaine Dupri by her side. The producer will assist her in a song penned by Bryan Michael-Cox and will be among others contributing in the highly anticipated album.
Carey did a "country" song for her upcoming movie with legend Willie Nelson and the producers considered putting the track in the album. Dupri also made his statement that he is producing a collaboration among Carey, Nelly and Janet Jackson which may also present in Carey's new album.
Carey had revealed in 2006 that she has been writing songs for the album since The Adventures of Mimi Tour. It was also reported sometime ago that she booked a huge villa in Anguilla and had a studio built in it. If everything goes well, the following to "The Emancipation of Mimi" (2005) will be ready this fall.
More Mariah Carey News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy