Mariah Carey Hit the Studio with Dupri
Following the rumor of her 11th studio album, Mariah Carey has spent some time in British Virgin Islands studio and had Jermaine Dupri by her side. The producer will assist her in a song penned by Bryan Michael-Cox and will be among others contributing in the highly anticipated album.
Carey did a "country" song for her upcoming movie with legend Willie Nelson and the producers considered putting the track in the album. Dupri also made his statement that he is producing a collaboration among Carey, Nelly and Janet Jackson which may also present in Carey's new album.
Carey had revealed in 2006 that she has been writing songs for the album since The Adventures of Mimi Tour. It was also reported sometime ago that she booked a huge villa in Anguilla and had a studio built in it. If everything goes well, the following to "The Emancipation of Mimi" (2005) will be ready this fall.
More Mariah Carey News
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist