The Rolling Stones Feel for the Horses, Switch Venue
The Rolling Stones decides to take their hands off the matter on Belgrade venue. The band has requested the concert organizers to change the venue so that hundreds of horses will not endure any traumatic experience.
"The concert will not take place on the Hippodrome," a rep from Music Star Production said. "The Rolling Stones' band members are great animal lovers. We didn't manage to convince The Stones' management that the concert would not harm the horses."
Hippodrome, which is actually a racehorse track, was set to be the band's venue for their first concert in Serbia. The July 14 concert met the opposition from ORCA, Serbian largest animal rights group when a plan to keep the horses calm by sedating was spawned. The Stones' team had been trying to find alternatives since. The most likely venue to accommodate the concert now is the Usce park, an open space that will hold up to 80,000 people.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture