The Rolling Stones Feel for the Horses, Switch Venue
The Rolling Stones decides to take their hands off the matter on Belgrade venue. The band has requested the concert organizers to change the venue so that hundreds of horses will not endure any traumatic experience.
"The concert will not take place on the Hippodrome," a rep from Music Star Production said. "The Rolling Stones' band members are great animal lovers. We didn't manage to convince The Stones' management that the concert would not harm the horses."
Hippodrome, which is actually a racehorse track, was set to be the band's venue for their first concert in Serbia. The July 14 concert met the opposition from ORCA, Serbian largest animal rights group when a plan to keep the horses calm by sedating was spawned. The Stones' team had been trying to find alternatives since. The most likely venue to accommodate the concert now is the Usce park, an open space that will hold up to 80,000 people.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift