The Rolling Stones Feel for the Horses, Switch Venue
The Rolling Stones decides to take their hands off the matter on Belgrade venue. The band has requested the concert organizers to change the venue so that hundreds of horses will not endure any traumatic experience.
"The concert will not take place on the Hippodrome," a rep from Music Star Production said. "The Rolling Stones' band members are great animal lovers. We didn't manage to convince The Stones' management that the concert would not harm the horses."
Hippodrome, which is actually a racehorse track, was set to be the band's venue for their first concert in Serbia. The July 14 concert met the opposition from ORCA, Serbian largest animal rights group when a plan to keep the horses calm by sedating was spawned. The Stones' team had been trying to find alternatives since. The most likely venue to accommodate the concert now is the Usce park, an open space that will hold up to 80,000 people.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos