The Rolling Stones Feel for the Horses, Switch Venue
The Rolling Stones decides to take their hands off the matter on Belgrade venue. The band has requested the concert organizers to change the venue so that hundreds of horses will not endure any traumatic experience.
"The concert will not take place on the Hippodrome," a rep from Music Star Production said. "The Rolling Stones' band members are great animal lovers. We didn't manage to convince The Stones' management that the concert would not harm the horses."
Hippodrome, which is actually a racehorse track, was set to be the band's venue for their first concert in Serbia. The July 14 concert met the opposition from ORCA, Serbian largest animal rights group when a plan to keep the horses calm by sedating was spawned. The Stones' team had been trying to find alternatives since. The most likely venue to accommodate the concert now is the Usce park, an open space that will hold up to 80,000 people.
More The Rolling Stones News
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories