The Rolling Stones Feel for the Horses, Switch Venue
The Rolling Stones decides to take their hands off the matter on Belgrade venue. The band has requested the concert organizers to change the venue so that hundreds of horses will not endure any traumatic experience.
"The concert will not take place on the Hippodrome," a rep from Music Star Production said. "The Rolling Stones' band members are great animal lovers. We didn't manage to convince The Stones' management that the concert would not harm the horses."
Hippodrome, which is actually a racehorse track, was set to be the band's venue for their first concert in Serbia. The July 14 concert met the opposition from ORCA, Serbian largest animal rights group when a plan to keep the horses calm by sedating was spawned. The Stones' team had been trying to find alternatives since. The most likely venue to accommodate the concert now is the Usce park, an open space that will hold up to 80,000 people.
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24