Ashley Judd Received a B.A. from the University of Kentucky
Let's celebrate now that Ashley Judd is a graduate of the University of Kentucky.
The actress received a bachelor's degree of arts in French, after attended the university from 1986 to 1990, but left one course shy of graduation.
Confirmed her graduation, UK spokesman Jay Blanton told the Lexington Herald-Leader newspaper student confidentiality laws prevented him from saying how she finally received her degree.
It wasn't revealed if Judd attended any of Sunday's graduation ceremonies. Attending or not, it doesn't change the fact that she already graduates anyway.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival