The Rock Open for "Shazam!"
With his well-built figure and acting talent plus a series involvement in action movies, it's no doubt very easy to imagine The Rock appear as a superhero character in this heavy flow of projects on the superior beings, and apparently the star himself is aware of it indeed.
Visited on the set of "Get Smart" in which he plays Agent 23, the wrestler-turned-actor revealed to Steven Chupnick that he is open to the idea of re-teaming with director Peter Segal in "Shazam!", the filmmaker's next effort telling about Captain Marvel that John August recently boarded to work on its script.
"...I'd love to work with Pete again, and certainly would want to work with John August," the hunk remarked as he admitted to have spoken to Segal about the Captain Marvel role. "So there's a strong possibility."
A native of Hayward, California, The Rock, whose real name is Dwayne Johnson, made his debut as wrestler for the World Wrestling Federation at the Survivor Series 1996 to then score record of being seven-time WWF/E Champion before venturing into film industry in early 2000s. He next can be seen on the big screen in Disney's "The Game Plan", opens October 5 this year.
More The Rock News
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'