The Rock Open for "Shazam!"
With his well-built figure and acting talent plus a series involvement in action movies, it's no doubt very easy to imagine The Rock appear as a superhero character in this heavy flow of projects on the superior beings, and apparently the star himself is aware of it indeed.
Visited on the set of "Get Smart" in which he plays Agent 23, the wrestler-turned-actor revealed to Steven Chupnick that he is open to the idea of re-teaming with director Peter Segal in "Shazam!", the filmmaker's next effort telling about Captain Marvel that John August recently boarded to work on its script.
"...I'd love to work with Pete again, and certainly would want to work with John August," the hunk remarked as he admitted to have spoken to Segal about the Captain Marvel role. "So there's a strong possibility."
A native of Hayward, California, The Rock, whose real name is Dwayne Johnson, made his debut as wrestler for the World Wrestling Federation at the Survivor Series 1996 to then score record of being seven-time WWF/E Champion before venturing into film industry in early 2000s. He next can be seen on the big screen in Disney's "The Game Plan", opens October 5 this year.
More The Rock News
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie