Fabolous Spilled "From Nothin' to Somethin'"
Rapper Fabolous who had "From Nothin' to Somethin'" since late 2006 gave its sneak peek at Sony Studios in Manhattan, New York on May 8. As promised, Fabolous presented the album in all-star mode.
The track "Brooklyn" received the guest voice from Jay-Z and Uncle Murda while "Baby Don't Go" had T-Pain on the bill. Young Jeezy gave his contribution in the first single "Diamonds" while R. Kelly appears on "Foggin' Up the Windows". Rihanna and Swizz Beatz meanwhile, assist on "First Time" and "Return of the Hustle" respectively.
"We got to work with a lot of people we felt would make the album better. Production-wise, the lineup is like the Yankees: Timbaland, Akon, Jermaine Dupri, Just Blaze, Polow Da Don, Neo 'The Matrix.' ... We got great features, too. Each person, I could hear them making the song better. Lil' Mo, Cassidy ... we got a very deep, well-rounded album," said Fabolous in an interview.
"From Nothin' to Somethin'" which is the follow up of "Real Talk" (2004) will hit the stores June 12 via Def Jam. The title suggests his intention to let people know how he has changed in the past two years. "I been through situations I never been in before in my life," he said. "I got shot, been arrested, been in a relationship. I'm past really rapping for my block or my projects. I'm trying to grow. We been working really hard."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked