Fabolous Spilled "From Nothin' to Somethin'"
Rapper Fabolous who had "From Nothin' to Somethin'" since late 2006 gave its sneak peek at Sony Studios in Manhattan, New York on May 8. As promised, Fabolous presented the album in all-star mode.
The track "Brooklyn" received the guest voice from Jay-Z and Uncle Murda while "Baby Don't Go" had T-Pain on the bill. Young Jeezy gave his contribution in the first single "Diamonds" while R. Kelly appears on "Foggin' Up the Windows". Rihanna and Swizz Beatz meanwhile, assist on "First Time" and "Return of the Hustle" respectively.
"We got to work with a lot of people we felt would make the album better. Production-wise, the lineup is like the Yankees: Timbaland, Akon, Jermaine Dupri, Just Blaze, Polow Da Don, Neo 'The Matrix.' ... We got great features, too. Each person, I could hear them making the song better. Lil' Mo, Cassidy ... we got a very deep, well-rounded album," said Fabolous in an interview.
"From Nothin' to Somethin'" which is the follow up of "Real Talk" (2004) will hit the stores June 12 via Def Jam. The title suggests his intention to let people know how he has changed in the past two years. "I been through situations I never been in before in my life," he said. "I got shot, been arrested, been in a relationship. I'm past really rapping for my block or my projects. I'm trying to grow. We been working really hard."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off