"T4" To Be the First in New "Terminator" Trilogy
Well, looks like the war between human and machine will still continue at least for three more installments after "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines." The confirmation is obtained from Derek Anderson and Victor Kubicek, CEOs of The Halcyon Company, following their acquisition of all the "Terminator" franchise rights from C2 partners Mario Kassar and Andy Vajna.
Aiming to build a new trilogy to the series, the pair thereby will make "Terminator Salvation" as the first leg of the trilogy, which depicts John Connor in his thirties and is leading humanity against the machines that have devastated the Earth with nuclear weapons. Pic is based on script penned by duo John Brancato and Michael Ferris with Moritz Borman producing alongside Anderson and Kubicek.
"With 'T3,' we included many incidental details and plot points that, along with the main narrative, set the stage for an entirely new set of inter-related stories covering the future adventures of John Connor and the Terminators," Borman explained. "This new 'Terminator' trilogy will build upon the already huge worldwide Terminator fan base, which was both revitalized and expanded with the global success of 'T3.'"
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation