"T4" To Be the First in New "Terminator" Trilogy
Well, looks like the war between human and machine will still continue at least for three more installments after "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines." The confirmation is obtained from Derek Anderson and Victor Kubicek, CEOs of The Halcyon Company, following their acquisition of all the "Terminator" franchise rights from C2 partners Mario Kassar and Andy Vajna.
Aiming to build a new trilogy to the series, the pair thereby will make "Terminator Salvation" as the first leg of the trilogy, which depicts John Connor in his thirties and is leading humanity against the machines that have devastated the Earth with nuclear weapons. Pic is based on script penned by duo John Brancato and Michael Ferris with Moritz Borman producing alongside Anderson and Kubicek.
"With 'T3,' we included many incidental details and plot points that, along with the main narrative, set the stage for an entirely new set of inter-related stories covering the future adventures of John Connor and the Terminators," Borman explained. "This new 'Terminator' trilogy will build upon the already huge worldwide Terminator fan base, which was both revitalized and expanded with the global success of 'T3.'"
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope