"T4" To Be the First in New "Terminator" Trilogy
Well, looks like the war between human and machine will still continue at least for three more installments after "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines." The confirmation is obtained from Derek Anderson and Victor Kubicek, CEOs of The Halcyon Company, following their acquisition of all the "Terminator" franchise rights from C2 partners Mario Kassar and Andy Vajna.
Aiming to build a new trilogy to the series, the pair thereby will make "Terminator Salvation" as the first leg of the trilogy, which depicts John Connor in his thirties and is leading humanity against the machines that have devastated the Earth with nuclear weapons. Pic is based on script penned by duo John Brancato and Michael Ferris with Moritz Borman producing alongside Anderson and Kubicek.
"With 'T3,' we included many incidental details and plot points that, along with the main narrative, set the stage for an entirely new set of inter-related stories covering the future adventures of John Connor and the Terminators," Borman explained. "This new 'Terminator' trilogy will build upon the already huge worldwide Terminator fan base, which was both revitalized and expanded with the global success of 'T3.'"
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- Rita Ora Strips Down to Nude Bra on Instagram - See the Racy Lingerie Snap
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- Tristan Thompson Reportedly Will Propose to Khloe Kardashian After NBA Championship
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body