Tim Roth Is "Incredible Hulk" Villain
Eventually finds someone perfect to be matched against Bruce Banner, filmmakers of "The Incredible Hulk" have picked up Tim Roth to play the role of Abomination's alter ego Emil Blonsky, Variety has confirmed.
A KGB agent, Blonsky becomes the Abomination after deliberately exposing himself to the same gamma radiation that transforms Bruce Banner into the Hulk. Unlike the Hulk, however, he is unable to change back into his human form due to the use of greater quantity of the radiation. Blaming his condition on Banner, he then makes his best efforts to destroy the man's alter ego.
Being so, Roth thereby is the next addition in the flick's cast after Edward Norton and Liv Tyler, who have already been billed to play Banner and his true love Betty Ross, respectively. Action filmmaker Louis Leterrier is in charge to direct from script written by Zak Penn for a June 13, 2008 release with Avi Arad, Gale Anne Hurd, and Kevin Feige all producing for Marvel Studios.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'