Tim Roth Is "Incredible Hulk" Villain
Eventually finds someone perfect to be matched against Bruce Banner, filmmakers of "The Incredible Hulk" have picked up Tim Roth to play the role of Abomination's alter ego Emil Blonsky, Variety has confirmed.
A KGB agent, Blonsky becomes the Abomination after deliberately exposing himself to the same gamma radiation that transforms Bruce Banner into the Hulk. Unlike the Hulk, however, he is unable to change back into his human form due to the use of greater quantity of the radiation. Blaming his condition on Banner, he then makes his best efforts to destroy the man's alter ego.
Being so, Roth thereby is the next addition in the flick's cast after Edward Norton and Liv Tyler, who have already been billed to play Banner and his true love Betty Ross, respectively. Action filmmaker Louis Leterrier is in charge to direct from script written by Zak Penn for a June 13, 2008 release with Avi Arad, Gale Anne Hurd, and Kevin Feige all producing for Marvel Studios.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer