Tim Roth Is "Incredible Hulk" Villain
Eventually finds someone perfect to be matched against Bruce Banner, filmmakers of "The Incredible Hulk" have picked up Tim Roth to play the role of Abomination's alter ego Emil Blonsky, Variety has confirmed.
A KGB agent, Blonsky becomes the Abomination after deliberately exposing himself to the same gamma radiation that transforms Bruce Banner into the Hulk. Unlike the Hulk, however, he is unable to change back into his human form due to the use of greater quantity of the radiation. Blaming his condition on Banner, he then makes his best efforts to destroy the man's alter ego.
Being so, Roth thereby is the next addition in the flick's cast after Edward Norton and Liv Tyler, who have already been billed to play Banner and his true love Betty Ross, respectively. Action filmmaker Louis Leterrier is in charge to direct from script written by Zak Penn for a June 13, 2008 release with Avi Arad, Gale Anne Hurd, and Kevin Feige all producing for Marvel Studios.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified