Tim Roth Is "Incredible Hulk" Villain
Eventually finds someone perfect to be matched against Bruce Banner, filmmakers of "The Incredible Hulk" have picked up Tim Roth to play the role of Abomination's alter ego Emil Blonsky, Variety has confirmed.
A KGB agent, Blonsky becomes the Abomination after deliberately exposing himself to the same gamma radiation that transforms Bruce Banner into the Hulk. Unlike the Hulk, however, he is unable to change back into his human form due to the use of greater quantity of the radiation. Blaming his condition on Banner, he then makes his best efforts to destroy the man's alter ego.
Being so, Roth thereby is the next addition in the flick's cast after Edward Norton and Liv Tyler, who have already been billed to play Banner and his true love Betty Ross, respectively. Action filmmaker Louis Leterrier is in charge to direct from script written by Zak Penn for a June 13, 2008 release with Avi Arad, Gale Anne Hurd, and Kevin Feige all producing for Marvel Studios.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival