Tim Roth Is "Incredible Hulk" Villain
Eventually finds someone perfect to be matched against Bruce Banner, filmmakers of "The Incredible Hulk" have picked up Tim Roth to play the role of Abomination's alter ego Emil Blonsky, Variety has confirmed.
A KGB agent, Blonsky becomes the Abomination after deliberately exposing himself to the same gamma radiation that transforms Bruce Banner into the Hulk. Unlike the Hulk, however, he is unable to change back into his human form due to the use of greater quantity of the radiation. Blaming his condition on Banner, he then makes his best efforts to destroy the man's alter ego.
Being so, Roth thereby is the next addition in the flick's cast after Edward Norton and Liv Tyler, who have already been billed to play Banner and his true love Betty Ross, respectively. Action filmmaker Louis Leterrier is in charge to direct from script written by Zak Penn for a June 13, 2008 release with Avi Arad, Gale Anne Hurd, and Kevin Feige all producing for Marvel Studios.
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role