John Mayer Excited Over Collaboration with Alicia Keys
A couple of joint songs after, John Mayer is still addicted to work with Alicia Keys that he admits to spending a lot of quality time with her lately. The promising end is said to come out before the end of this month.
"I've got to shock you with who I'm working with so you can say, 'John Mayer working with Alicia Keys, The Fray and Carrot Top? Say it ain't so!'" Mayer joked. "Some might grow up to be doctors, and some might grow up to be riff-raff. We're trying to send at least one to medical school."
Mayer particularly shouts out his admiration towards Keys who impresses him with her brilliance. He referred the feeling of their joint session as "being in the mother brain of soul music." Mayer who is dating Jessica Simpson also said, "I don't think there's anyone else in the world that I could do that with right now."
Mayer is slated to contribute in Keys' third studio album which is yet unnamed. Other artists to be expected doing a collaboration in the album are John Legend, Timbaland, Drew Lane, Eddie Galan, and Stargate.
More John Mayer News
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video