John Mayer Excited Over Collaboration with Alicia Keys
A couple of joint songs after, John Mayer is still addicted to work with Alicia Keys that he admits to spending a lot of quality time with her lately. The promising end is said to come out before the end of this month.
"I've got to shock you with who I'm working with so you can say, 'John Mayer working with Alicia Keys, The Fray and Carrot Top? Say it ain't so!'" Mayer joked. "Some might grow up to be doctors, and some might grow up to be riff-raff. We're trying to send at least one to medical school."
Mayer particularly shouts out his admiration towards Keys who impresses him with her brilliance. He referred the feeling of their joint session as "being in the mother brain of soul music." Mayer who is dating Jessica Simpson also said, "I don't think there's anyone else in the world that I could do that with right now."
Mayer is slated to contribute in Keys' third studio album which is yet unnamed. Other artists to be expected doing a collaboration in the album are John Legend, Timbaland, Drew Lane, Eddie Galan, and Stargate.
More John Mayer News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal