John Mayer Excited Over Collaboration with Alicia Keys
A couple of joint songs after, John Mayer is still addicted to work with Alicia Keys that he admits to spending a lot of quality time with her lately. The promising end is said to come out before the end of this month.
"I've got to shock you with who I'm working with so you can say, 'John Mayer working with Alicia Keys, The Fray and Carrot Top? Say it ain't so!'" Mayer joked. "Some might grow up to be doctors, and some might grow up to be riff-raff. We're trying to send at least one to medical school."
Mayer particularly shouts out his admiration towards Keys who impresses him with her brilliance. He referred the feeling of their joint session as "being in the mother brain of soul music." Mayer who is dating Jessica Simpson also said, "I don't think there's anyone else in the world that I could do that with right now."
Mayer is slated to contribute in Keys' third studio album which is yet unnamed. Other artists to be expected doing a collaboration in the album are John Legend, Timbaland, Drew Lane, Eddie Galan, and Stargate.
More John Mayer News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl